FM07 Help

Matty

I'm wank!

Any tips on tactics, training, etc?

Matty you should be on the lash right now. <_<

:o

True!

Been out all day with the parents who came down to visit today, was out the last 2 nights with all mymates and got a few more nights planned next week so this could actually be the quiet night! :icon_lol:

I'm wank!

Any tips on tactics, training, etc?

Try this, download this zip file clicky here

unzip them to My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\schedules

once in the game go to training senior, click the scheduals button, then choose edit scheduals, click import and find the location of the training scheduals, then click ok and then add your palyers to that schedual.

I've found the 4-3-1-2 formation the most effective so far.

Tried a few formations but can't really get a run going....

<_<

My first season was gash finished 12th. :(

Just started the second season, got Warnock on loan for left back. As baba seems to find himself sitting on the half way line most of the time and hoyte loan finished.

Also got Arsenal's young striker from Italy on loan, lupilo (SP?)

First game of the 2nd season

Newcastle 2 -1 Man u

Goals from Owen and guy mentioned above ^ :nufc:

And still have not got any money to spend on players. :razz:

Quick questions, on other versions you used to get a big lump sum of TV rights money, is it now spread through out the season on this one? Or is this a bug?

I think the desktop resolution needs to be at least 1280x1024 for windowed to work. There was a command to force window mode in fm05 but I can't remember it.

I seem to get a dodgy decision against me every single game, it's giving me the shites. Take my last match for example, against Arsenal (I'm Man City by the way, don't ask) Barton got a dodgy red card, the scored a dodgy equaliser and then I had a legitimate last second winner disallowed. Fucking infuriating.

Still I good game but....

:razz:

I think the desktop resolution needs to be at least 1280x1024 for windowed to work. There was a command to force window mode in fm05 but I can't remember it.

I seem to get a dodgy decision against me every single game, it's giving me the shites. Take my last match for example, against Arsenal (I'm Man City by the way, don't ask) Barton got a dodgy red card, the scored a dodgy equaliser and then I had a legitimate last second winner disallowed. Fucking infuriating.

Still I good game but....

:razz:

Mine is running at 1152X864 and windowed works ok.

Right-click on the FM07 icon on your desktop and change the target to:

"C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\fm.exe" -windowed -small_screen

For it to work you need to open it from the desktop though.

Right-click on the FM07 icon on your desktop and change the target to:

"C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2007\fm.exe" -windowed -small_screen

For it to work you need to open it from the desktop though.

yay that worked cheers :razz:

Im absolutely shizen!

I stopped playing FM ages ago and played about 2 months of FM05. I still think the best one ever was CM 03/04 but for some reason i thought i would get back into this. So ive started my crusade with us only to find out we have absolutely no funds. Sold Bramble to Rangers for A$4 million and didnt manage to get anyone in of note.

There is a young Ukranian kid called Sasha I..... who seems alright and that 16 year old Columbian kid. Couldnt get a work permit for the Ukranian and the Columbian kid didnt want to move.

My tactic has gone balls up really and i cant be bothered trying to tinker a tactic. All seems just too hard. Le Sib is a jet though.

Looks like the shiteness is catching on.

I started a game as the Toon. Without a win after my first league games and sitting proudly bottom, a 2-0 lead against Reading at home becomes a 3-2 defeat.

I'm pish. Although Newcastle aren't great in the game, I'm taking them to a new level of cack.

Ok im seriously shit at this game... Lost to Ipswich Town in the FA Cup 5th round.

Currently sitting 13th and looking pretty average!

Whats the best tactic to use? I hate this trying to find a tactic that works for your team. I mean seriously.... :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get it....I'm not having such difficulties. I sold Luque to Valencia for 4m (They lost their LM to Inter and came knocking ;)) used the money to get in Eddie Johnson, sent Butt to Fulham in p/x for McBride and have done quite well.

Difficulties are a lack of funds for a feeder club :lol: and tons of injuries. Still, currently sitting fourth in the table having lost twice.

League started off a bit rough, lost to West Ham and was lucky to escape Villa will a draw, but things picked up in the UEFA Cup and I've gone on a nice run.

Went down 2-0 to league leading Arsenal in the first ten minutes in my last game, brought it back to 2-2 with an 82nd minute Ameobi equalizer, brought on Moore to defend the lead and lost 3-2 on a last minute winner from van Persie. Their first goal was named goal of the month as it was a 45 yard free kick form Rosicky. :)