£75m tonight

Gemmill

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was waiting for it to hit the £80m mark before I chanced my arm

It's definitely more likely to get me to dip my hand in my pocket, rather than the paltry £1.5m Saturday treble rollovers that the National Lottery throws at us, week in week out.

and don't give me this shite about winning the smaller prizes, no fucker buys a ticket and spends an hour browsing the internet for items to buy with their tenner for three balls.

a year, a year ............ with the N Rock

but invested with the Friends of Italian Opera or the Columbia CHocolcate Association branches in the West End £ 4.5 million a week is easily achievable

On a related note, My brother in law puts the same six numbers every draw only a week ago Wednesday, he decided not to bother as it was pissing down and couldn't be arsed to go to the shop (he doesn't have internet at home at the moment as he's just moved).

You guessed it, all 6 numbers came up. He would have won £1.4m!!

To say he's absolutely gutted is an understatement :unsure:

Edited by luckyluke

I was waiting for it to hit the £80m mark before I chanced my arm

It's definitely more likely to get me to dip my hand in my pocket, rather than the paltry £1.5m Saturday treble rollovers that the National Lottery throws at us, week in week out.

:unsure:

On a related note, My brother in law puts the same six numbers every draw only a week ago Wednesday, he decided not to bother as it was pissing down and couldn't be arsed to go to the shop (he doesn't have internet at home at the moment as he's just moved).

You guessed it, all 6 numbers came up. He would have won £1.4m!!

To say he's absolutely gutted is an understatement :(

:)

almost REALLY rich eh?

of course you should live on the interest on the interest - a miserable £ 150,000 a year

Actually you should only live off the interest of the interest of the interest, and that's less than a quarter that a lowly NHS worker like me makes.

Definititely a mugs game. No doubt be won by an AUSTRIAN too.

almost REALLY rich eh?

of course you should live on the interest on the interest - a miserable £ 150,000 a year

Actually you should only live off the interest of the interest of the interest, and that's less than a quarter that a lowly NHS worker like me makes.

Definititely a mugs game. No doubt be won by an AUSTRIAN too.

:)

Mugs the lot of you. :)

Not so

Chances of me making £88 million = ZERO

Chances of me inheriting £88 million = ZERO

Chances of me stealing £88 million = ZERO

Chances of me being given £88 million = ZERO

Chances of me winning £ 88 million tonight = 1 in 76 275 360

So the RELATIVE chance by playing is infinitely bigger than than not playing = EASY Choice

Mugs the lot of you. :o

Buy a ticket you fat knacker. You might just win. SOMEBODY will! :)

Like last week you mean? :(

If I have a ticket and you don't, I am infinitely more likely to win than you. Howdya like them apples? :D

Mugs the lot of you. :)

Not so

Chances of me making £88 million = ZERO Who says? You might have a brain wave and make billions.

Chances of me inheriting £88 million = ZERO Do you know for certain you don't have a long lost billionaire auntie with no kids?

Chances of me stealing £88 million = ZERO Up to you, but you could try the most audacious bank heist ever.

Chances of me being given £88 million = ZERO Again, you never know.

Chances of me winning £ 88 million tonight = 1 in 76 275 360 More chance of you spontaneously combusting.

So the RELATIVE chance by playing is infinitely bigger than than not playing = EASY Choice