On the bonfire

snakehips

Stolen from talksport.

Whose effigy would you like to chuck on the bonfire? Cathlics, obviously (i'm a stickler for tradition), but who would it be?

Me? Right now, probably Roy Keane or Jamie Oliver or Ruby Wax. Decisions, decisions.

This is just fun and does not imply I would really like to put any of the three above on a fire. Catholics, maybe, but not the three above.

Please note, the catholics bits are only a JOKE btw!!!!!!

John McCririck came top of this in some poll just recently didn't he? :) He's a fucking vile specimen mind.

Have you seen that pic of him in the latest viz wallchart, 'twats and arseholes of the British Isles'? :(

Quality. I think he's on Great Uncle Bulgaria's body.

:)

I've got too many - they wouldn't all fit on the top. Some of them would have to go right in the middle of the burning pyre.

Guest Patrokles

I've got too many - they wouldn't all fit on the top. Some of them would have to go right in the middle of the burning pyre.

Too many Catholic bits?

Too many Catholic bits?

Just enough :(

:(

Why you think I made the point about the papists being only a joke, my dear? I didn't want you reading this and getting the wrong idea.

Pillories for the Catholics, but not burning :)

:D

Why you think I made the point about the papists being only a joke, my dear? I didn't want you reading this and getting the wrong idea.

Pillories for the Catholics, but not burning :)

I'll see you tomorrow! :(

;)

I'd put that smiley on the bonfire just to spite T-K! :(

:D

damn thou Verlaine!! :o:)

:angry::dancing::icon_lol::angry::panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Edited by T-Keith