Newcastle United V Sheffield United

khay

Seemed wrong watching MOTD and hearing Shearer refer to Newcastle as "them" and "they".

Did you not hear the 'recording' on 5 Live today?

Apparently Lineker and Shearer were caught off camera but some BBC *spits* wag recorded it and it is 'doing the rounds'. Well, it was doing the rounds though I only heard it the once.

I can't remember the exact wording but this is close to how it went:

Lineker: 'Well, Alan, things are pretty bad up there now. Fancy taking the job?'

Shearer: 'You're havin a fuckin laugh, Gary, I wouldn't go near that place with that man in the chair......and rightly so.'

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seemed wrong watching MOTD and hearing Shearer refer to Newcastle as "them" and "they".

Apparently Lineker and Shearer were caught off camera but some BBC *spits* wag recorded it and it is 'doing the rounds'. Well, it was doing the rounds though I only heard it the once.

Lineker: 'Well, Alan, things are pretty bad up there now. Fancy taking the job?'

Shearer: 'You're havin a fuckin laugh, Gary, I wouldn't go near that place with that man in the chair......and rightly so.'

Does Lineker always talk like he's on MOTD, even when off camera?

Maybe he always talks like he talks. ;)

Deano! Deano! Deano!

Legend is Dean Windass. Was class when he was at Aberdeen. The fans loved him.

Sorry, but if it's a choice between talking about Dean Windass and the performance tonight, then Deano it is.

Me cousin told me before didn't he get sent off 3 times in the one game? ;)

Aye he did. <_< It was comedy.

He got booked after 20 second of the game. T'was against Dundee United. He got sent off after about 15 minutes for the wildest of wild tackles. Then got sent off again for going nuts at the ref and refusing to go off. Then got a 3rd red for stealing the corner flag. <_<

"So kids, it's fish fingers and chips for tea tonight. Any thoughts on that?"

"So kids, it's fish fingers and chips for tea tonight. Any thoughts on that?"

It's getting "Klose" to bedtime kids, clear your "Frings" away and then I'm "Gooner" read you a story. See you next time.

;)

I'm the lad in the bottom right in that photo in the sunday sun thought it was a fairly decent effort by all the lads who turned up. Shame the police felt the need to charge us down while in full voice.

I'm also in the mail on sunday pointing over the top towards the club next to the police line. Any idea how i'd go about getting the photo, cant find it anywhere

Edited by Pavels Travels

checked it , its not there apparently it was in the news of the world in london but not up here. My mate down there rang is to let is know.

I've emailed the newspapers but i'm not expecting to hear much back.

I look like a thug anyway, it looks as if im shouting it the coppers hope my boss doesnt see it.