NUFC vs. Manchester City

janu

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And again, a free kick on the edge of the box, Steven Taylor still coming forward to get up for it, but we take it before he gets there. Taylor is visibly annoyed, and two touches later City have the ball back. Do we even practice this stuff in training?

By the way, Shola started the game looking like someone who was ready to be subbed. He's so obviously injured and not up to playing a game in the Premiership. If he'd picked up an injury like this during a game, anyone with any sense would sub him. At NUFC you actually start the game with him.

Does Ramage practice his shooting?

We shouldn'r be relying on fucking Ramage for shots! ;)

Point taken but when up for corners... it isnt hard to volly a ball, tbh

Oh and my West Ham mate is laughing at Ameobi, get him off now

Edited by wellsy

Listening to the radio and they're sighing a lot and practically going "we're shit"

Honestly, I know it's an away game and we haven't conceded, but Man City are looking SO much better than us and we are utterly clueless.

Half time. That was shite.

Listening to the radio and they're sighing a lot and practically going "we're shit"

Honestly, I know it's an away game and we haven't conceded, but Man City are looking SO much better than us and we are utterly clueless.

Half time. That was shite.

I think it's Lowes etc on 1152 and they just keep saying "That was rubbish... this is like Sunday morning football....no shape... no nothing.... have a word, Glenn.... awwww man! Come on lads ;)....etc etc" You can almost see them shaking their heads.