Interesting snip at the end of the match report

LeazesMag

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Renton doesn't answer my question about his age etc...I just know that he is one of those wankers who was attracted back to the club by the very board he now slags off at every turn whatever they do, which in any way you wish to look at it, is the actions of an idiot.

True, allowing your opinion on something to evolve over the course of a decade instead of remaining stagnant and stuck in the past and being able to acknowledge that the composition and performance of a group of people can improve or deteriorate over time rather than staying the same are the first signs of idiocy I look for in a person.

Please explain how it is impossible for Newcastle United to be taken over by directors who aren't interested in the club long term, or who will have little ambition and so not back their managers in the process of buying top quality footballers for the club, as happened in the past, and currently happens with numerous other top clubs, that we have overtaken while being under the ownership of the current board of directors ?

Jesus Christ Leazes, you really think you've got the upper hand in this one don't you? ;)

What ? Saying Rentons a wanker ? As it happens, yes I do think he's a wanker :razz:

Robson has lost his marbles, this is the same Robson who didn't know how long he had left on his contract and thought we actually made a profit when we sold Carl Cort [/NE5]

;)

Reading - and understand - isn't your strong point is it. Someone else pointed this out and has been responded to. Responded to ? Aye, thats what Renton hasn't done to my question about how long he's been a Newcastle supporter yet ....

:razz:

Anyway, at least the thread is back on track with very few - if anyone at all - giving a relevant response

Edited by LeazesMag

Reading - and understand - isn't your strong point is it. Someone else pointed this out and has been responded to. Responded to ? Aye, thats what Renton hasn't done to my question about how long he's been a Newcastle supporter yet ....

;)

Yes he has man! Are you taking the piss in some obscure way or is reading and understanding not your strong point? :razz:

;)

Yes he has man! Are you taking the piss in some obscure way or is reading and understanding not your strong point? :razz:

I didn't bother reading all of Rentons post at first as it looked on first glance another load of his usual shite....

and lots of it - and so doesn't warrant a waste of time

however, the question was aimed at Baggio

;)

I didn't bother reading all of Rentons post at first as it looked on first glance another load of his usual shite....

So you're a hypocrite as well. Glad we cleared that up. :(

you are bang on alex....

leazes is a waste of space really. for me he mocks all sorts of people that clearly are more intelligent than him and harps on about stuff he knows little or nothing about. that shit he's thrown at renton just signifies that he's out of his depth.

signifies everything that is wrong about some of you lot on here.

Shame, again, but I think most of you know fuck all. No experience of life, no knowledge of the football club, nothing.

BTW....ref the points about brain tumours, I know they can remain undetected and show no symptoms, they can also remain undetected while showing undiagnosed symptoms. Just a point.

I don't agree with what he said about you Leazes but in this you're arguing with someone who trained to be a doctor and still works in medicine (i.e. Renton) about something you know far less about (i.e. brain tumours). Bit daft and misses the point anyway, don't you think mate?

Well Alex.......if you are saying its pointless arguing with someone more experienced than you ... in that case that makes pretty much everyone on here inferior to me when they start talking about Newcastle United... not that I would go around calling someone a moron just because they don't know as much as me or anything. ;)

My last comment about brain tumours is a fact. And Renton is a prick. Period.

I see Renton doesn't answer my question about his age etc...I just know that he is one of those wankers who was attracted back to the club by the very board he now slags off at every turn whatever they do, which in any way you wish to look at it, is the actions of an idiot.

Thats a pretty big bat you're swinging around there :razz: Of course there is point arguing, you just have less chance of being right :(

I tend to sit where Alex is coming from. There is no doubt that GR was a good coach and was making good progress with the kids. GS had to go when he did, and I can also understand bringing GR in as cover for the remainder of the (last) season. He done a fantastic job of turning our fortunes around last season, but what has turned me against him is his comments that he has constantly gone back on. His going to the likes of Man U to defend and so on. Whatever happened when ( I assume) FS spoke to other managers I dont know, but I do tend to think that GR was the easy option.

I do know its going to be an interesting winter transfer window. I honestly think that unless he is careful and makes some critical signings, we will go down. I dont just blame GR, I think the rot started when we "kept our powder dry". Down hill from there for me and everyone since has added to the slide.

I think that the rise during the Keegan era was down to nothing other than Keegan. He drove everyone, including SJH. Keegan would have done this whoever the chairman was, all he needed was the financial backing he got and the freedom to do what he chose. Shepherd would have done this just the same as SJH did. We have not appointed a manager as good for Newcastle's needs as Keegan. It isn't easy, if it is, who is this man ? Do you know ? I don't. We have no chance of getting Wenger for instance. [Or could have done last week ..... ]. There is nothing wrong with Newcastle United that the right manager will not cure almost instantly. But will he be as good as Keegan .....

It also wasn't planned ? It was an appointment that succeeded, from initially a short term one, to a long term one, that was eventually cut short, for reasons that have all been covered in the past.

The Halls - by that I mean SJH - wanted into the club to make money, just like anyone. He wasn't any knight in shining armour and didn't really want the job either. He got lucky, in that his colleagues - not himself - targeted a manager who turned out to be an inspirational gamble that hit the jackpot.

Roeder may have been the easy current option, but in the past we have not taken the easy - or cheap if that is what you mean - and as the board have shown they are quite prepared to pay top dollar for players I fail to see why they would take the cheap option regarding managers. So I don't believe that, I think it is an appointment made for the percieved good of the club - like all the others - and if it is wrong, then it just is !!! However, Shearer may well be the long term "plan". So what do people think of this, because its a "plan". Which is what they want.

Regarding this Belgravia group and suggestions that Curbishley will be appointed, I don't think he will take the pressure of managing Newcastle United. So unfortunately, if this happens, people will realise that you can have as many "plans" as you like, but without the right manager it means nothing.

We could go down, if we don't get the right players in January. There are a few people on here who said we needed defenders rather than forwards in the summer....[ie Dan the brain]....laughable. We have spent 15m quid on forwards, and still need 2 more. Like EVERY manager anywhere, if you spend your money badly, you get the sack and your club is in the shite. This is all that matters, and this is what determines whether you are successful along with your own managerial skills and motivational qualities. If Martins had came in and scored goals straight away like Andy Cole did, we would be happier with the club, with Roeder and obviously be in a better position. I am surprised Roeder took such a gamble, when we needed a player who would come in and perform from day 1, especially with Owen out. Now he has to get it right, with no room for error at all.

The club has no money, or not much. However, while many clubs with shite directors - again, look 12 miles down the road if you want a perfect example - would accept the inevitable, expect our board as usual to come up with some. The rest is up to Roeder, unless they sack him before that.

Edited by LeazesMag

<<< load of snipped bollocks >>>>

Well, not that it's any of your business but I started going to matches in 88, although I admit I didn't start going properly (regularly) until about 91. So, probably according to your logic I am not a KK bandwagon jumper. But, even if I was, so fuck? In the years I first went it was MUCH better than it is now, the atmosphere was amazing, and even when we were shit on the pitch it didn't get you down. You're making it sound like it was a hardship to go to matches then and that somehow you are superior to the rest of us, mainly through virtue of age. You are again talking out your arse though, as football fans primarily go to matches for one reason only - they enjoy it. They enjoy the company, the atmosphere, the drink, the routine, and only if they are lucky do they get the real deal on the pitch. Actually, I have never really seen the good times as it was under KK, because I couldn't get a ticket then, yet I still go now, and will be there next year undoubtedly. So really, what does that tell you?

I realise that this will all be beyond your tiny brain to comprehend, but there it is. You're a laughing stock on every forum you visit (with the possible exception of you're own, mind, that's hardly busy ;) ), you are a complete cliche of a person, you really are exceptionally thick, you insult people constantly but can't take it back, you are a complete hypocrite, and, best of all, the icing on the cake, you really believe you are always right, even when you have categorically been shown to be wrong, time and time again! :razz:

I go to matches because I enjoy it and to see the team win. That has always been the case. The atmosphere in 1990 and 1991 was shit.

At least you realise that if you get the real deal on the pitch you are lucky. Next is the realisation - in your own tiny brain - that having witnessed a shit period like that you couldn't be more ironic if you tried by insisting that this club has a right to expect the right decisions to be made every time...and appearing in europe and buying major England players is shit, like all the other clubs do and we are the only club looking for the "right" manager who will win one of the 3 major trophies on a regular basis .. :( Shame you missed the club selling Waddle, Gazza and Beardsley mind, if you had been there during those few years it may have helped your perception.

Still, keep trotting out the cliches ..

;)

Yes he has man! Are you taking the piss in some obscure way or is reading and understanding not your strong point? :(

What question? :razz:

I figured out why Leazes is such a berk. He gets confused between what people think the club deserves and what people want for the club.

shame, but I think a berk is someone like you who has minimal knowledge of the club and experience of life, and thinks they know everything, but knows fuck all.

Pity eh.

Or a prick maybe.

Edited by LeazesMag

you are bang on alex....

leazes is a waste of space really. for me he mocks all sorts of people that clearly are more intelligent than him and harps on about stuff he knows little or nothing about. that shit he's thrown at renton just signifies that he's out of his depth.

Shame, again, but I think most of you know fuck all. No experience of life, no knowledge of the football club, nothing.

BTW....ref the points about brain tumours, I know they can remain undetected and show no symptoms, they can also remain undetected while showing undiagnosed symptoms. Just a point.

I don't agree with what he said about you Leazes but in this you're arguing with someone who trained to be a doctor and still works in medicine (i.e. Renton) about something you know far less about (i.e. brain tumours). Bit daft and misses the point anyway, don't you think mate?

Well Alex.......if you are saying its pointless arguing with someone more experienced than you ... in that case that makes pretty much everyone on here inferior to me when they start talking about Newcastle United... not that I would go around calling someone a moron just because they don't know as much as me or anything. ;)

You asked me about my age. The words 10 watt light bulb spring to mind.

I asked Renton too. What was that about light bulbs.

Smart lad.... :razz:

When did you start supporting Newcastle ?

AS I SAID EARLIER GRANDAD I AM 38 AND HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING THEM SINCE I WAS 8

Bloody hell is it your memory that is going or have you not got your readers on. And before you say anything about ageism then you should know that it works both ways.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

Why is it that LM always bangs on about qualifications? Has he worked on the production line at Findus for 50 years and maybe feels a little disgruntled with his lot in life?

Anyone name any other possible jobs for him? Jism-Mopper? Trolley Pusher?

you are bang on alex....

Smart lad.... :lol:

Bloody hell is it your memory that is going or have you not got your readers on. And before you say anything about ageism then you should know that it works both ways.

you clearly don't understand the underlying meaning of the word "supporter". And your childish comments ie Grandad - just make you look stupid.

Amazes me that people who support the club don't realise how much better this club is compared to how they found it, or should I say people who say they supported it.

And your childish comments ie Grandad - just make you look stupid.

;)

Quite amazing how many clever boys on here scorn posters on Newcastle Online for making posts lacking in substance, or whatever, then you do exactly the same.

;)

Quite amazing how many clever boys on here scorn posters on Newcastle Online for making posts lacking in substance, or whatever, then you do exactly the same.

OK, allow me to add some substance:

You are a laughable old hypocrite.

:lol:

;)

Please explain how ?

While you are at it, a constructive comment on the subject of the thread wouldn't go amiss :)

;)

Please explain how ?

While you are at it, a constructive comment on the subject of the thread wouldn't go amiss :)

Based on what I quoted. People in glass houses and all that.

And no, because you never bother reading what other people actually say.

you are bang on alex....

Smart lad.... :lol:

you clearly don't understand the underlying meaning of the word "supporter". And your childish comments ie Grandad - just make you look stupid.

Amazes me that people who support the club don't realise how much better this club is compared to how they found it, or should I say people who say they supported it.

I preferred supporting NUFC pre EPL. The games were more fun the pressure didn't seem as big. Watching them was a real treat. Even rainy nights in ROtherham were better than the crap I am watching now. Bring Back Imre Varadi.