• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A watch

My wedding band

Occasionally a St. Anthony's Medal

Occasionally a simple gold chain (traditionally worn by eldest son in an Indian household, however it pulls my substantial chest hair something fierce.)

Edited by Zathras

I had a nice St Christopher, but the chain snapped and my mam took it off me for her to get fixed... haven't seen it since.

I wear a ring on my left middle finger, bought by my sister to stop me wearing my old engagement ring, on my left ring finger.

not the nicest ring, but does the job and I'd feel odd without it.

haven't worn a watch in years. Looking at getting myself a nice one for Xmas though.

still want a tattoo, but am leaning away from my previous fad... so not sure if it's the best thing to do

Anything more than a watch on a bloke is well dodgy imo.

Uh Oh. :icon_lol::(

:lol:

You're dripping with 'boyband' bling at the mo you dodgy bastard! And thats without getting started on the shaved bollocks!

For me its just a simple gold chain, but it aint on show and it never comes off-ie it doesnt get co-ordinated with clothing etc. Jesus wept tbh.

Uh Oh. :huff:<_<

You're dripping with 'boyband' bling at the mo you dodgy bastard! And thats without getting started on the shaved bollocks!

For me its just a simple gold chain, but it aint on show and it never comes off-ie it doesnt get co-ordinated with clothing etc. Jesus wept tbh.

:icon_lol:nipple%20chain%20add%20on.JPG

:(

I had a nice St Christopher, but the chain snapped and my mam took it off me for her to get fixed... haven't seen it since.

I wear a ring on my left middle finger, bought by my sister to stop me wearing my old engagement ring, on my left ring finger.

not the nicest ring, but does the job and I'd feel odd without it.

Your mam and your sister knew what they were doing tbh.

Uh Oh. :huff::huff:

<_<nipple%20chain%20add%20on.JPG

:(

:icon_lol:

It does tend to interfere with the man boobs tbf.

Aye, well that jumper you were wearing makes you look like a fondant fancy! :lol:

It was actually a nice jumper.

I've had my left ear pierced since I was 10, and I always forget about it tbh. I'd be lost without my watch, the ring on either hand are both presents, and the chain on my other wrist came with the one round my neck.

Oh and it's all silver by the way, not a fan of gold like.

A watch is all i ever wear and that's digital. Never had any inclination towards jewelry, piercings, tatoos or any other adornments, but nowt wrong with other people who do!

Agreed and I never really thought of it before but aren't piercings (any) a form of jewelry? Not fussed by piercings and the like unless they're excessive. Jewelry on the other hand I'm not too keen on.

the chain on my other wrist came with the one round my neck.

Classy.

Fuck off! :(

It didn't come for nowt, the bloke in the shop said 'you may aswell buy the set.' And, me being the naive little toerag I was said 'Aye, bargain!'

Bead necklace (my favourite as it goes with pretty much every outfit), a pendant with a gold motif, a skull being crucified on a pentagram (don't wear it much as it's a bit....yknow) and the black antichrist cross. Which goes well with the black nails.

the chain on my other wrist came with the one round my neck.

Classy.

Fuck off! :(

It didn't come for nowt, the bloke in the shop said 'you may aswell buy the set.' And, me being the naive little toerag I was said 'Aye, bargain!'

:icon_lol:

Keep on digging. <_<

Im instantly suspicious of men who wear lots of large gold jewellery :lol: But nothing wrong with a guy wearing a silver chain (or white gold) and watch....i quite like those 'beaded' necklaces too (cant think of proper name)

Dont mind an ear pierced either...any of you have that?