Films on TV

Happy Face

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raw on ITV4 now.

All saddo's stopping in on a Friday and feeling bored put it on and piss your pants without it being an alcohol induced messy situation.

My favourite bit on Raw has to be when he does the impression of the Italian's once the new Rocky's out. :)

Raw on ITV4 now.

All saddo's stopping in on a Friday and feeling bored put it on and piss your pants without it being an alcohol induced messy situation.

My favourite bit on Raw has to be when he does the impression of the Italian's once the new Rocky's out. :)

His Dad impression on Delerious and Raw are my favourite bits on either.

Raw on ITV4 now.

After one of them leather suits murphy was wearing

much prefered Delirious :rolleyes::razz::razz:

Guest Toplass-101

Bridget Jones in on tomorrow at 9pm :rolleyes:

Feeble attempt at a film.

100 times better then that cowboys n indians crap you were watching last night

Guest Toplass-101

Bridget Jones in on tomorrow at 9pm :razz:

:rolleyes:

:razz:

<_<

First of all that last night was a very interesting documentary on General Customer and thus being a documentary a direct comparison isn't really relevant in this case. However if we were to compare Bridget Jones to all of the Westerns in my DVD collection then the Westerns would walk it. :razz:

Guest Toplass-101

<_<

First of all that last night was a very interesting documentary on General Customer and thus being a documentary a direct comparison isn't really relevant in this case. However if we were to compare Bridget Jones to all of the Westerns in my DVD collection then the Westerns would walk it. :razz:

Yeah my Dad would agree with ya, I however think this bit where she makes the blue soup is far more entertaining then watching a bunch of blokes riding round on horses shouting hiah hiah hiah.

Bridget Jones in on tomorrow at 9pm <_<

:telephone:

Yeah my Dad would agree with ya, I however think this bit where she makes the blue soup is far more entertaining then watching a bunch of blokes riding round on horses shouting hiah hiah hiah.

:razz:

Guest Toplass-101

its starting :naughty:

:lol:

;) your challenge, if your brave enough to take it, is to watch it and see if you dont laugh.

Bridget Jones in on tomorrow at 9pm B)

:lol:

;) your challenge, if your brave enough to take it, is to watch it and see if you dont laugh.

I was forced to watch it by one of my ex's man. I shall never watch it again, especially as I've got Barca on now and South Park is going on at half past. :razz:

Bridget Jones in on tomorrow at 9pm :lol:

quite like the film but can't be arsed to watch it...am a bit miffed spent all day preparing the quiz for tonight and no fucker turned up.......may watch Lost off last Sunday ;)

Guest Toplass-101

quite like the film but can't be arsed to watch it...am a bit miffed spent all day preparing the quiz for tonight and no fucker turned up.......may watch Lost off last Sunday ;)

Aww Ragi thats crap, if ya need peeps next week ill drag the girls along, we are all thick as pigs shit like.

Bridget Jones in on tomorrow at 9pm ;)

quite like the film but can't be arsed to watch it...am a bit miffed spent all day preparing the quiz for tonight and no fucker turned up.......may watch Lost off last Sunday :razz:

Aww Ragi thats crap, if ya need peeps next week ill drag the girls along, we are all thick as pigs shit like.

that's ok ...so are the lot that normally do it :lol:

I'd be up for it like. Off next Sunday night :razz: