which stand is best to watch the game at sjp

AgentFox

I prefer the Milburn stand, hate watching football from the ends of the pitch, along the length of the pitch is best in my opinion.

completely dictated by what exactly you want to get from the occasion.

if it's the jumping about like a loon you want to be behind the goal, if it's the singing and chanting, you'll probably be better off up in Lvl7, if it's how the game spreads over the pitch then somewhere on the half way line.

Myself I prefer off centre half way up the Gallowgate. Close enough to go nuts when we score, high enough up to see the whole game play out.

Platinum Club or Bar 1892 in the Milburn if you just want to see the match.

Gallowgate if you also want a bit of atmosphere around you.

Level 7 if you want to enjoy the view of the city during a dull game.

completely dictated by what exactly you want to get from the occasion.

if it's the jumping about like a loon you want to be behind the goal, if it's the singing and chanting, you'll probably be better off up in Lvl7, if it's how the game spreads over the pitch then somewhere on the half way line.

Myself I prefer off centre half way up the Gallowgate. Close enough to go nuts when we score, high enough up to see the whole game play out.

That's my prefered position as well. Plus is a shorter walk back to the pub.

I sit on the bench, its shite,

Terry Mac just wont shut up about ''when we going to the pub'' and ''what bets have i got on''

but seriously Miburn al the way

South East (Strawberry) Corner no doubt!

*THE CORNER!*

Anyone who knows anything about supporting NUFC KNOWS 'the corner' is the place to be. And these fuckwits who now claim the NE, SW or NW corners are the place to be are sadly deluding themselves.

If anyone thinks differently, why did KK bow down to 'the corner' when he departed as a player???? I rest my case m'lud.

'The Corner', 'The Corner'. :D:D:icon_lol::)