bizarre part II

themags

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This cant possibly turn into as gay an escapade as it did last time! Grown men sneaking around giggling to themselves as they take pictures of the back of his head and send nob pictures to him.

Do it properly this time, either shop him to the police or give him a good hiding!

I'd forgotten how much of a twat you can be. Thanks for the reminder. :)

This cant possibly turn into as gay an escapade as it did last time! Grown men sneaking around giggling to themselves as they take pictures of the back of his head and send nob pictures to him.

Do it properly this time, either shop him to the police or give him a good hiding!

I'd forgotten how much of a twat you can be. Thanks for the reminder. :D

:)

anyone desperate enough to have fallen for this isnt going to be shouting about it, hence why the fucker is still getting away with

we need to obviously set up an exchange of cash and we need enough of us following him that theres too many for him to figure out he's been followed, i learnt that from spooks

They dont have to be mate, you'll be shouting about it for them!

Like a Nicky Campbell for the local porvort community. :)

anyone desperate enough to have fallen for this isnt going to be shouting about it, hence why the fucker is still getting away with

we need to obviously set up an exchange of cash and we need enough of us following him that theres too many for him to figure out he's been followed, i learnt that from spooks

They dont have to be mate, you'll be shouting about it for them!

Like a Nicky Campbell for the local porvort community. :)

:D

:D Well i havent been here much recently cos the craic has been shit but im all ready for this thread. The anticipation of this non event has already made my day :icon_lol:

So what are we going to do this time guys! Pretend to be police officers? Chase him into blockbusters? Take a picture of him on our phone when he isnt looking?

I cant wait!!! :)

:icon_lol: Well i havent been here much recently cos the craic has been shit but im all ready for this thread. The anticipation of this non event has already made my day :icon_lol:

So what are we going to do this time guys! Pretend to be police officers? Chase him into blockbusters? Take a picture of him on our phone when he isnt looking?

How about same as last time? We all pretend to be police officers or whatever, and you pretend to be a total penis? You can do the bit where you tell us how much better your life is than all of ours too, we haven't had that for a while. :D

:D Well i havent been here much recently cos the craic has been shit but im all ready for this thread. The anticipation of this non event has already made my day :icon_lol:

Pin him down and get Pud to fart in his face then run off high-fiving and giggling like school girls.

Got a photo without having to expose myself.

Different lass this time, ginger to boot. I'd predict a small breasted chick again but only got her face.

Someone who can post it pm me their mobile and i'll get it to you at half 3, have to log off now lunchtime is over! :)

He's saying I can't have a naked photo, I have to pay to c that and he wants 200 snots for the day.