bizarre part II

themags

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

woolworths in durham is fucking huge man, delay him a bit till we get a solid plan and someone text smooth their number so we can see the pics

Aye but I'm assuming they keep the copies of Take a Break all in the same place! ;)

I can't promise whoever pm's me their number that I wont send then a photo of my cock, although it would be a bit difficult getting one as I'm in the library. The challenge excites me!

Get the fit librarian to help out.

She's my inspiration while I try to get a long one on, had to move pc's to get a better view of her.

Edited by Smooth Operator

woolworths in durham is fucking huge man, delay him a bit till we get a solid plan and someone text smooth their number so we can see the pics

Are you gonna go tomorrow like?

If not let me know so I can txt this dickwad the link to let him see he's famous.

And if you do go down there tomorrow, divn't be ringing me up in your 12 year old girls mackem voice when you've ran out of idea's of what to do! ;)

was hoping Pud would show up on here to plan it

mackem pffffffffff

This is the little ginger snap here:

image003ej8.jpg

image000ys7.jpg

200 notes, Fucking rip off imo

I would like.... ;)

I would but I wouldn't be paying for the pleasure!

To be fair to the lad she does look like she swallows and wouldnt fight back if you poked her in the ring.

image003ej8.jpg

image000ys7.jpg

I would like.... ;)

To be fair to the lad she does look like she swallows and wouldnt fight back if you poked her in the ring.

The chebs divn't look too bad either.

image003ej8.jpg

image000ys7.jpg

I would like.... ;)

Oh fucking have a word with yourselves!

Could you not design some sort of wanted posters with his picture on explaining his antics and then plaster them all around Durham?

Genius!

And Pud is the designer!

image003ej8.jpg

image000ys7.jpg

I would like.... ;)

Oh fucking have a word with yourselves!

eugene_bb_pic.jpg

just when you think life is getting a tad boring along comes our little friend to brighten up our day.

First thoughts from me are that next week is Christmas piss up week so if we can get him into Newcastle then we could have some fun.

Secondly, I go for the getting as much info on him as possible and then as was said before passing it to the local rag, that should get us a good story we can link to.

So then onto how we get the info, Im tempted to go knock on his door clipboard in hand canvassing for some local charity.

"Good afternoon sir, now before you close the door Im not looking for money sir, just your details for a petition for the local orphans, oh and all the details go into a prize draw with the lucky winner getting £1000! got to be worth it for just a minute of your time."

While Im doing that Smoothy can hide behind the bush taking pics (not of his cock though!)

just when you think life is getting a tad boring along comes our little friend to brighten up our day.

First thoughts from me are that next week is Christmas piss up week so if we can get him into Newcastle then we could have some fun.

Secondly, I go for the getting as much info on him as possible and then as was said before passing it to the local rag, that should get us a good story we can link to.

So then onto how we get the info, Im tempted to go knock on his door clipboard in hand canvassing for some local charity.

"Good afternoon sir, now before you close the door Im not looking for money sir, just your details for a petition for the local orphans, oh and all the details go into a prize draw with the lucky winner getting £1000! got to be worth it for just a minute of your time."

While Im doing that Smoothy can hide behind the bush taking pics (not of his cock though!)

;):D:unsure:

Pud enters and suddenly this thread has legs again ;)

The second idea sounds great and could get you the freedom of the board if you pull it off. You and SMO could always take Wacky along with you and say you're colleting for the vertically challenged.

Edited by Ted Maul

tbh they werent mutually exclusive ideas, I say we do both, get his details then start a long and hard campaign against the twat including getting him into town to collect his cash, already decided that it may need a long series of texts to get his confidence and maybe even fork out a tenner or so to show Im genuine before luring him somewhere with the promise of serious cash.

I reckon we should see if said, ginga is up for a full weekend GB with a stag party, offer him/her/it about a grand to do it with the promise of £200 or so in the magazine etc.

In fact why not get him on a train to London or summit ;)