bizarre part II

themags

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where the fuck is peasepud, bet he's jumped up out of bed all exicted when he's got gemmils text and knocked himself out on the ceiling

Knocked one out off the balcony more like.

Eww, imagine walking below. You'd wonder what kind of pigeons were around them parts :)

where the fuck is peasepud, bet he's jumped up out of bed all exicted when he's got gemmils text and knocked himself out on the ceiling

:)

:D

I forgot you and Pud were on that balcony for hours........

Rumbled tbh! :)

I've just thought, doesn't Peasepud know where he lives anyway from the last time?

I reckon he's hid in a bin outside his house with a camera as we speak ;)

Peasepud in a bin? He struggles to hide in a dust cart tbh. :D

Can someone with the technology to post photos from their mobile sent me their number in a pm so we can get his latest hoax photos online. He sent me another of a lass in bra and knickers, not bad. He must be getting these off the internet.

Asked him if he swallowed spunk, says he loves it. He loves it up the arse to. Was just asking in the hope that his lass if he has one like picks up his phone and see's his texts!

Peasepud/the mags - you need to be outside Woolworths at half 9 tomorrow morning for a "meet". I've said I'll leave the money in a copy of Take a Break.

Reckon you should suss him and get morephotos of him.

I'm tempted to txt him the link to this thread and the original Bizarre thread now like unless someone is planning a sting tomorrow early doors?

woolworths in durham is fucking huge man, delay him a bit till we get a solid plan and someone text smooth their number so we can see the pics

Aye but I'm assuming they keep the copies of Take a Break all in the same place! ;)

I can't promise whoever pm's me their number that I wont send then a photo of my cock, although it would be a bit difficult getting one as I'm in the library. The challenge excites me!

This is the little ginger snap here:

image003ej8.jpg

image000ys7.jpg

200 notes, Fucking rip off imo

What about the other one of her in her smalls? Get it smalls/Wacky/dwarf! ;)

Hey you did that quick.

Defo not the same lass like.

Edited by Smooth Operator

woolworths in durham is fucking huge man, delay him a bit till we get a solid plan and someone text smooth their number so we can see the pics

Aye but I'm assuming they keep the copies of Take a Break all in the same place! ;)

I can't promise whoever pm's me their number that I wont send then a photo of my cock, although it would be a bit difficult getting one as I'm in the library. The challenge excites me!

Get the fit librarian to help out.

Are you gonna go tomorrow like?

If not let me know so I can txt this dickwad the link to let him see he's famous.

And if you do go down there tomorrow, divn't be ringing me up in your 12 year old girls mackem voice when you've ran out of idea's of what to do! ;)