FAO medical peeps

paddy

i've had a banging heed since thursday, its in my forehead/temple area (did not put me off sat at scumburn!!) i have been taking paracetamol and co codamol and ibruwotsits but they just take away a bit of the pain, any ideas folks!

;)

Might be a residual migraine or something. Have you drank too much alcohol/not had enough sleep either? Difficult to say really but if it still hasn't gone in a day or two then go to the docs.

Oh and don't take paracetamol and co-codamol together kids!

Might be a residual migraine or something. Have you drank too much alcohol/not had enough sleep either? Difficult to say really but if it still hasn't gone in a day or two then go to the docs.

Oh and don't take paracetamol and co-codamol together kids!

Can't disagree with that, especially the part about taking paracetamol and co-codamol (which contains paracetamol) simultaneously.

Headaches though, or should I say their cause, are very hard to diagnose accurately. It does sound like yours might be due to migraine, but you need to see a doctor to really find out.

here's one...i have had a "twitchy" index finger for a week now :) no pain but it is really annoying...nothing for a while then it twitches away again !!

Any ideas ??

Remove it from certain areas first. <_<

here's one...i have had a "twitchy" index finger for a week now :) no pain but it is really annoying...nothing for a while then it twitches away again !!

Any ideas ??

funny fucker....really I have a twitchy finger :)

here's one...i have had a "twitchy" index finger for a week now :blink: no pain but it is really annoying...nothing for a while then it twitches away again !!

Any ideas ??

funny fucker....really I have a twitchy finger :blink:

Using my engineering knowledge :) Id say you're aggrivating a nerve or summit. Likely one of them things that will "go away". No help at all I know :)

My foot is killing me, any way of telling whether its likely to be broken without going to hospital?

Ewerk is Emre <_< !!!!!!!1111

NUFC just telling you to soldier on for a few more months, a la Ameobi, eh ?? Fuck them and go and see a doctor!

here's one...i have had a "twitchy" index finger for a week now <_< no pain but it is really annoying...nothing for a while then it twitches away again !!

Any ideas ??

I get that if I take a hard hit on the tip of my finger when I'm playing in goal. Usually twitches for about 5 minutes then calms down. Assume it's just very slight nerve damage. Just saw it off.

here's one...i have had a "twitchy" index finger for a week now <_< no pain but it is really annoying...nothing for a while then it twitches away again !!

Any ideas ??

Go to the doctors.

Any ideas ??

funny fucker....really I have a twitchy finger :)

Is it you're trigger finger? If it is you have probably been watching too much Xfactor.

Any ideas ??

To much bean flicking, lay off it for a couple of weeks or get your gadgie to take over.