Newcastle v spuds

Holden McGroin

If Man United score, we should be 10th by the end of play.

Lies

Well we're currently 11th if this stays the same, on 25 points. Villa are on 25 points too, with the point they're currently getting. If they lose, they'll be on 24, in 11th.

Where am I lying?

Lies

Well we're currently 11th if this stays the same, on 25 points. Villa are on 25 points too, with the point they're currently getting. If they lose, they'll be on 24, in 11th.

Where am I lying?

Villa had 25 points before the start of play, they have a superior goal-difference aswell, so it's highly unlikely we'll overtake them.

Link

Lies

Where am I lying?

Villa had 25 points before the start of play, they have a superior goal-difference aswell, so it's highly unlikely we'll overtake them.

Link

Hmm, for some reason the Skysports live table is including every game apart from the Man United v Villa one.

Apologies.

Wasn't lying though ;)

Very good. We caught up with the upper half of the table again. I think if we get another 2-3 three points out of the next three games we can consider the festive period as successful. And with a bit more luck on the injury front and may be a couple of decent signings to stock up the thin squad the second half of the season looks more promising.