NYE

wellsy

As the title suggests what is everyone doing on New Years Eve? Generally it is just a big excuse to get drunk off your tits and make a fool out of yourself and others. Which i will probably abide to this year as there is a massive party at my mates place, which will involve a plethora of alcohol and a game of hacky sack and beer pong.

I've also been invited to Gloucester Park to see in the New Year with fireworks and horse racing but i will lose enough money as it is so i doubt i will go to GP but there would be sexual benefits at the end no doubt, they can wait.

So whats your plans? anything big?

The worst part about it is the recovery and then watching us play against Man Utd...

I don't normally bother going out on NYE but a couple of mates who I haven't seen in a while are going to Bulletproof so I'm getting dragged along too. Hopefully we're just having a skinful in the house before heading out as it'll be stupidly packed.

All the dickheads come out around this time of year to be honest so a house is the best place to be

Agree, the place is full of handshakers wishing you well when if the truth be known you wouldn't usually give the fuckas the time of day throughout the year.

All the dickheads come out around this time of year to be honest so a house is the best place to be

Agree, the place is full of handshakers wishing you well when if the truth be known you wouldn't usually give the fuckas the time of day throughout the year.

Very true - boils my piss, loads of tossers who couldn't care less if you drop down dead in front of them shaking hands and wishing you "All the Best!"

...and having to kiss some big fat mingers just cos it's New Year <_<

night in for me I think

Guest Patrokles

A choice between a party with a lot of alcohol and drugs and girls, or board games & cake with my friend Alice & her family. I'm taking the latter option.

A choice between a party with a lot of alcohol and drugs and girls, or board games & cake with my friend Alice & her family. I'm taking the latter option.

You're either very dull or very stupid. <_<

Out for a couple of drinks and maybe a meal early on, then back to mine with housemates and a few others to get trashed.

Last year was the first time I saw NY in at a club and I hated it. Kinda wish I could try again, what we're doing feels a bit like we're admitting defeat before we start. But will probably be more fun.

Guest Patrokles

You're either very dull or very stupid. <_<

Well, considering I dislike the hosts of the former party and have to work the next day... plus I have equal amounts of fun whether I'm drinking or not, and have a girlfriend. So there's nothing really appealing about the first option.

You're either very dull or very stupid. :razz:

Well, considering I dislike the hosts of the former party and have to work the next day... plus I have equal amounts of fun whether I'm drinking or not, and have a girlfriend. So there's nothing really appealing about the first option.

<_<

I'm off to Aberdeen tomorrow morning. Returning on the 2nd. :razz:

Been a bit of a shitey Christmas period so I'll make the absolute most of it over the next few days (in a sober way of course <_< )