The Friday thread

Lazarus

Got up on time this morning, then promptly fell asleep on the sofa. I shall be working flat-out* until close of business today.

*for values of "flat-out" including "while surfing the Internet incessantly"

Planning got getting my report for uni that's due in on Monday done by some point today, preferably before six. Then I can spend all my time studying for my two exams next week. So a little while longer till I can have my Friday feeling.

Trying to report the year end numbers. Which my boss has just completely changed. Brilliant.

Did he make the changes in big red marker pen while saying "for fucks sake Scotty boy how many times do I have to tell you, carry the one????"

Done fuck all this week. I'd like to say it's a stand against them making me redundant, but it's not. Although, we're allegedly going to be safe as of next week my boss reckons. Still, I don't believe shit until I smell it.

Waved at me neighbour when I was dropped me off at me house. He didn't wave back. Avaricious old geezer. :yes

He's avaricious for not waving back? Think you may have tried to use the wrong long word there, Brock...

Waved at me neighbour when I was dropped me off at me house. He didn't wave back. Avaricious old geezer. :yes

He's avaricious for not waving back? Think you may have tried to use the wrong long word there, Brock...

Must be applying for the vacant Deputy Editor slot at the Fish Newspaper Group.

Yeah, I thought it mean't greedy but wasnt sure.... :yes

I meant in general terms, not because of the no waving back. :yes

bog off Europhile :yes

bog off Europhile :razz:

Jealous of my ability to misuse long words in four different languages? :yes

Well impressed with my achievements today.

Loads of shite cleared up at work, few pints of cider, home for my tea, now got a couple of beers for a quiet night in. Champion. :yes