Abusive Begger Banned

Smooth Operator

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/6251149.stm

Glad and surprised to see they've done something about this twat.

Saw him outside BHS the other day when I was picking wor lass up. Seen him numerous times in the town for a few years now.

As wor lass walked past he started shouting, "Here darling, gis a quid man for me tea!" So when she ignored him and got into the car he goes, "Here man pet gis a fuck man!" Obviously a little riled by his brazen approach I jumped out the car to engage him in verbals, but by the time I'd climbed down from my perched position in my off-road vehicle he'd done a nash.

Passed him a few minutes later on the way out of town, he was checking to change box in a few phone boxes and still pestering beyond accepted means, anyone within 20 yards of him for cash.

He's in the same Halfway House as Wacky and Ravtash.

Theres a fella in Sheffield who sounds quite similar. You walk past his little spot by the off licence and he just screams 'wanker! fucking prick!' etc, then threatens to fight you. Most people just walk away but one night this random lad just kicked the shit out of him. Harsh, but fair. :razz:

Theres a youngish lad who scams people in town, about 3 weeks ago I was walking past the Police Station and this kid stopped me, normal clothes, glasses and carrying a folder from what looked like College. He started on this sob story of how he'd lost his money and needed £1.40 to get the bus home so I gave him a quid (didnt really believe it tbh but Im a soft touch).

Anyways 3 days later Im wandering through town again and who comes upto me but the same kid, "Scuse me mate, sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you could help me..."

So I points out to him that he must be fucking unlucky, losing his cash twice in a matter of days and pointing out he'd stopped me a few days earlier "Not me mate!" was the reply and he hurried off.

Ive since seen him twice and each time he comes over then realises, shits himself and wanders away.

There was a mentally ill bloke used to walk around San Francisco effing and blinding and he was scary as fuck. Big homeless fucker with dreadlocks.

I also once got duped off a kindly looking black man who had this scam where he would claim that he'd been carjacked and had had his wallet taken and car stolen etc - middle aged bloke, in a suit, mobile phone etc. All fairly believeable. He used to ask you if you could lend him money for a train ticket to get home. I think I gave him $5, but he was adamant we go to a cashpoint as he needed more than that. I politely told him that that was all he was getting. A few months later the little fucker approached me again and tried the same thing. :razz:

Tell you what I do hate, beggars who pester people in the cash machine queue. If you say, "i've got no money" then it obviously doesn't wash because you're about to get some. I've been actually pressing the keys on the machine with the bloke still pestering me, thought the fucker was gonna rob me tbh.

There was a mentally ill bloke used to walk around San Francisco effing and blinding and he was scary as fuck. Big homeless fucker with dreadlocks.

I also once got duped off a kindly looking black man who had this scam where he would claim that he'd been carjacked and had had his wallet taken and car stolen etc - middle aged bloke, in a suit, mobile phone etc. All fairly believeable. He used to ask you if you could lend him money for a train ticket to get home. I think I gave him $5, but he was adamant we go to a cashpoint as he needed more than that. I politely told him that that was all he was getting. A few months later the little fucker approached me again and tried the same thing. :razz:

Gemmill starting on the blacks now. Dreadlocked beggars and kindly 'looking' black men, if you please.

Tell you what I do hate, beggars who pester people in the cash machine queue. If you say, "i've got no money" then it obviously doesn't wash because you're about to get some. I've been actually pressing the keys on the machine with the bloke still pestering me, thought the fucker was gonna rob me tbh.

I've no change is the line you're looking for, as if you're gonna throw them a tenner.

I was sitting outside my uni library last year having a smoke and there was a female beggar standing there coming up to everyone looking money from people then a lecturer walked past and noticed that the beggar was in fact one of her students. Conning bitch had dressed up as a tramp to take money of other trampy students, thing is she probably made more money at doing that than she would have in any other student type job.

I've no change is the line you're looking for, as if you're gonna throw them a tenner.

I was sitting outside my uni library last year having a smoke and there was a female beggar standing there coming up to everyone looking money from people then a lecturer walked past and noticed that the beggar was in fact one of her students. Conning bitch had dressed up as a tramp to take money of other trampy students, thing is she probably made more money at doing that than she would have in any other student type job.

:razz: Now that sounds like a good idea.

There's one in every town. There was '90 pence girl' as we use to call her who used to hang around the Haymarket bus station in the late 90's. Basically, she was about 18/19ish and would go up to lads asking them for 90p. However, she'd do the same bit of chat up everytime...'excuse me, don't think I'm mad or anything, it's just I've lost my bus fare and I need to get home...' Always 90p. She'd obvioulsy worked out it sounded more believable than a pound. Never gave her owt, and finally mentioned to her that this was the 12th time in the last fortnight she'd lost her bus fare. Avoided me like the plauge after that.

Tommy Tors was in the year above me at school. He's originally from Potty Bank and was always a scruff at school as well. His numerous trips down the hockle pit have obviously stood him in good stead in later life.

There was a field/puddle next to school that used to freeze over in the winter and all the kids used to slide on it, one day he slipped and landed flat on his face in the process knocking his two front teeth out, never laughed as much, he got on the No 12 home with claret all over his face and his gums resembling elton johns arsehole. :razz:

Tommy Tors was in the year above me at school. He's originally from Potty Bank and was always a scruff at school as well. His numerous trips down the hockle pit have obviously stood him in good stead in later life.

There was a field/puddle next to school that used to freeze over in the winter and all the kids used to slide on it, one day he slipped and landed flat on his face in the process knocking his two front teeth out, never laughed as much, he got on the No 12 home with claret all over his face and his gums resembling elton johns arsehole. :razz:

:razz:

I reckon SMO escaped a good hiding with his near apologetically meek attempt to defend his lass' honour tbh.

Around 8 years ago he got mistaken for someone else and was beaten and slashed/stabbed within in an inch of his life in a flat in heaton, nee wonder he's on the crack

Who are we talking about here?

There was a field/puddle next to school that used to freeze over in the winter and all the kids used to slide on it, one day he slipped and landed flat on his face in the process knocking his two front teeth out, never laughed as much, he got on the No 12 home with claret all over his face and his gums resembling elton johns arsehole. <_<

:razz:

I reckon SMO escaped a good hiding with his near apologetically meek attempt to defend his lass' honour tbh.

He legged it asap when he clocked me getting out of the car, probably had some sort of flashback to when he was left for dead in Heaton! All's I was gonna do was swipe his hat he was using to collect money, chuck the money into the road and spit in his beanie.

I fucking knew Wacky would have some history with this daft cunt! :razz:

I make it a rulenever to give to tramps, only time I ever do is if I'm in a foriegn country and I'm loaded with shrapnel that I can't change back anyway. There's always beggers about in and about the airports like.

won't give to beggars, don't mind buying the occasional Big Issue or if a Busker has a particularly impressive talent.

but generally I just walk past them..

coincedentally a bloke was sat on the floor outside Hard Rock Cafe today hurling abuse at each and every person who walked past. So as I'm standing in the Bus Queue I got to hear some choice insults, "Bollock Gargler" was my personal favourite.

won't give to beggars, don't mind buying the occasional Big Issue or if a Busker has a particularly impressive talent.

but generally I just walk past them..

coincedentally a bloke was sat on the floor outside Hard Rock Cafe today hurling abuse at each and every person who walked past. So as I'm standing in the Bus Queue I got to hear some choice insults, "Bollock Gargler" was my personal favourite.

He knew you? <_<

I've found saying 'bless you' after they say 'big issue' usually pisses them off no end, much to my amusement.

When i used to drink in the town a few years back we were once making our way to the taxi rank full of neck oil when a peasant tried tapping us for money, when my mate told him to 'get a fucking job' the scruffy cunt got lippy, he was obviously daft as well as homeless as he was sitting on the floor at the time so he got a size 8 Patrick Cox in the face to give him something to think about other than the cold.

If my memory serves me correctly i think his dog got a kick up the arse off my mate as well for trying to protect him, can't condone that kind of behaviour tbh.

Begging on the street is one thing, but going up to people and demanding money should be a jailable offence if it isn't already. Most people who do it are just filthy charvers anyway.

I usually end up losing 20p or something. I usually hear "is that all you've got?". "It's all you're getting".

Not quite sure why they bothered giving this fucker an ASBO. Probably made the council feel they were "taking action" but these fucking ASBOs aren't worth the paper they're written on.

Only way to sort out the problem of begging is to bring back Victorian style Poor Houses, to which persistent beggars would be consigned until such time (however unlikely in fact) they became civilised members of society.