Quotes from Spurs fans (taken from thfctalk.com)

The_Guv_nor

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

Tottenham fans cant accept that just because your in London, your not automatically a big club

There's only one big club in London, and you see their ground as you're coming in to King's Cross from the train.

Tottenham fans cant accept that just because your in London, your not automatically a big club

There's only one big club in London, and you see their ground as you're coming in to King's Cross from the train.

England ? :lol:

you see both their grounds tbh

Over the course of last season, every time we were approaching Kings Cross we were looking at how well the Emirates was coming on. This year, it's been what stage of demolition Highbury is at.

Quite a sad site to see on Sunday that it's now prettymuch completely gone.

Aren't Chelsea in London?

In the toilets at uni someone wrote:

There once was a man from Newcastle

Who recieved a brown paper parcel

In it was a shit

And on it was writ

"A present from somebody's arsehole"

Somebody else had underlined the words 'Newcastle' and 'parcel', with the comment "these words don't rhyme you Southern cottaging fairy". :lol:

In the toilets at uni someone wrote:

There once was a man from Newcastle

Who recieved a brown paper parcel

In it was a shit

And on it was writ

"A present from somebody's arsehole"

Somebody else had underlined the words 'Newcastle' and 'parcel', with the comment "these words don't rhyme you Southern cottaging fairy". :lol:

:blush:

Bloody spuds, just had my first text of the barrage from one of the Spurs fans at work declaring his disbelief that we managed to beat his team after this evening's piss poor performance. To be expected I guess, can't really say much back to them though with them beating Cardiff like we should have Brum!

Bloody spuds, just had my first text of the barrage from one of the Spurs fans at work declaring his disbelief that we managed to beat his team after this evening's piss poor performance. To be expected I guess, can't really say much back to them though with them beating Cardiff like we should have Brum!

Just reply and say "Aye we beat you with the same 11. So you better fucking hope you don't draw Birmingham, cocknose!"

Just reply and say "Aye we beat you with the same 11. So you better fucking hope you don't draw Birmingham, cocknose!"

Lol, I like that reply! I'll give it a whirl :lol: