F*cking hell

nufc4ever

obafemiap1168796339wx5.jpg

:unsure:

"too lightweight for the Premiership tbh"

How many people said that? :secret:

He's a reet beast. Get a propper striker alongside him, and we'll be immense (attacking wise)

Give most sprinters a run for their money with those thighs. Just want to add it's nice to be able to say positive things about a big money buy for a change.

according to MOTD Martins strike was 84 mph over 22 yards

Thats an unbelievable speed for a football - a lot of fast bowlers can't deliver a cricket ball that fast!!!!!!!

the keeper had a total of 0.53 seconds to stop it - I'm amazed he reacted at all TBH

Thats an unbelievable speed for a football - a lot of fast bowlers can't deliver a cricket ball that fast!!!!!!!

the keeper had a total of 0.53 seconds to stop it - I'm amazed he reacted at all TBH

Fatty Arbuckle dived about an hour after the ball hit the net. :unsure:

Shay Given is built like a brick shithouse as well. I always thought Milner was beefy but when they were standing next to each other at halftime he's tiny in comparison.

All footballers are tiny, though, I still remember the first time I saw Gaza up close and he only came up to my knee. :unsure:

Shay Given is built like a brick shithouse as well. I always thought Milner was beefy but when they were standing next to each other at halftime he's tiny in comparison.

All footballers are tiny, though, I still remember the first time I saw Gaza up close and he only came up to my knee. :unsure:

Thats quite a lob

Fatty Arbuckle dived about an hour after the ball hit the net. :unsure:

:secret:B):hump:

Steven Reid's against Wigan last year is the hardest shot i've seen in a while, although the ball was rolling towards him whilst Martins had to put a lot more power into his shot.

Had to be 100+mph that one like.

That one is fairly ridiculous like. :lol:

Steven Reid's against Wigan last year is the hardest shot i've seen in a while, although the ball was rolling towards him whilst Martins had to put a lot more power into his shot.

Quite, remarkable achievement by the cameraman to have moved at all before it was in the back of the net.

Quite, remarkable achievement by the cameraman to have moved at all before it was in the back of the net.

What was the name of that sports commentator that Spitting Image used to do who always said 'Quite remarkable!' ?

What was the name of that sports commentator that Spitting Image used to do who always said 'Quite remarkable!' ?

David Coleman

I think he was taking cover and he moved the camera by accident!