Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

The amount of times I bit my lip that night was unreal, didn't realise it was used such frequently in my vocab. ;)

Although I didn't bite me lip as much as Cath that has to be said. <_<

I really do want to splash the cash on these cunts but the cheapest I can find them both are 200 each. <_<

02bf1if8.jpg

rastattsp9.jpg

My mate wants me to put one of them adidas tops on e-bay for him. He bought it before the christmas for about £250, wore it twice got the piss ripped and now he wants rid.

PM me Jonny and I'll give you his e-mail address, I reckon he'll take less than £200 cut the middle man out 'n' all that.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

I really do want to splash the cash on these cunts but the cheapest I can find them both are 200 each. ;)

02bf1if8.jpg

rastattsp9.jpg

My mate wants me to put one of them adidas tops on e-bay for him. He bought it before the christmas for about £250, wore it twice got the piss ripped and now he wants rid.

PM me Jonny and I'll give you his e-mail address, I reckon he'll take less than £200 cut the middle man out 'n' all that.

What size like Wacky mate as I'm a large?

Why were you having to bite your lip like? ;)

Oh you know me. Easily wound up and sometimes have to stop myself saying something that might get my head kicked in etc...

But surely you now realise that I'm not just pissing about when I say I don't like it. I have a physical reaction to it - and not in a good way!! ;)

Your face in the taxi queue. Pure unadulterated horror. :razz:

But surely you now realise that I'm not just pissing about when I say I don't like it. I have a physical reaction to it - and not in a good way!! ;)

Some bloke at the match got that treatment on Saturday. The lad that sits behind us let out the dreaded word, and Cath's head spun round like it was spring loaded and gave him the :o:icon_lol: :icon_lol: look. He immediately apologised. :razz:

Some bloke at the match got that treatment on Saturday. The lad that sits behind us let out the dreaded word, and Cath's head spun round like it was spring loaded and gave him the :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ;) look. He immediately apologised. :razz:

:o

Reason 1 why women should never go to the match. It's where boys go to be sweary.

I will succeed in my mission to shame people into not using it.

So far 2J, Gejon, Matt and the bloke behind me at the football have been tamed.

Dave4ever is going to take some more work ;)

Some bloke at the match got that treatment on Saturday. The lad that sits behind us let out the dreaded word, and Cath's head spun round like it was spring loaded and gave him the :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ;) look. He immediately apologised. :razz:

:o

Reason 1 why women should never go to the match. It's where boys go to be sweary.

Reason 2 - they might end up sat near a rolly-eyed twat like you.

;)

Edited by catmag

I really do want to splash the cash on these cunts but the cheapest I can find them both are 200 each. ;)

02bf1if8.jpg

rastattsp9.jpg

What size like Wacky mate as I'm a large?

It will be large considering we call the same kid 'the back'

Some bloke at the match got that treatment on Saturday. The lad that sits behind us let out the dreaded word, and Cath's head spun round like it was spring loaded and gave him the :o:icon_lol: :icon_lol: look. He immediately apologised. :razz:

I can't be the only one imagining Caths head rotating ominously like the bird fromt he Exorcist...

did she puke all over the guy and tell him that his mother sucks cocks in Hell?

I can't be the only one imagining Caths head rotating ominously like the bird fromt he Exorcist...

did she puke all over the guy and tell him that his mother sucks cocks in Hell?

"ding-a-lings in Heck" tbh