Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

margdi8.jpg

Fucking nectar. :icon_lol:

Jose Cuervo's nowt spesh. And why don't you just mix your own? Fucking amateur :nah:

Because I'm a lazy fucking amateur ! :D

and it was only £5 in Asda. :icon_lol:

Do you add tequila to it btw?

No its ready to drink but I guess you could add extra Tequila if you wanted it stronger.

Guest alex

No its ready to drink but I guess you could add extra Tequila if you wanted it stronger.

You've lost me like :nah: A Margarita's meant to be (near enough) 40% abv. This sounds like a pale imitation. Plus it's only got 3 ingredients anyway. You'll be telling me you like Blue Wkd next.

You've lost me like :nah: A Margarita's meant to be (near enough) 40% abv. This sounds like a pale imitation. Plus it's only got 3 ingredients anyway. You'll be telling me you like Blue Wkd next.

OK its as weak as piss, but its nice piss none the less. :D

Guest alex

OK its as weak as piss, but its nice piss none the less. :icon_lol:

It's probably quite nice as a tall drink to be fair. Wor lass's cup of tea :D As though the site of me mixing my own proper ones is in some way macho.

Is 'Eyes Wide Shut' any good? I've always been a bit wary of watching it.

Meant to be shit.

Never seen it though.

dood see it.

it's pretty sweet. some of the cinematography is stunning.