Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread

Tooj

ford-focus-cc-6.jpg

OK...... I didn't, but Jo did ;)

Terrible looking car, abortion tbh. Cougar afterbirth

I was of the same opinion until I got in one. For once they've actually done a decent job and not simply angle-ground the roof off it.

I personally wouldn't get one but she's always wanted a convertible and had the opportunity to get one so why not?

ford-focus-cc-6.jpg

I was of the same opinion until I got in one. For once they've actually done a decent job and not simply angle-ground the roof off it.

I personally wouldn't get one but she's always wanted a convertible and had the opportunity to get one so why not?

A bloke driving a convertible is the cardinal sin i reckon, something I'd expect of J69 though

It's alright, but a total waste when you only get 2 seats

Surprisingly you can easily get 2 decent sized adults in the back seat. No way you'd get a third though...

ford-focus-cc-6.jpg

A bloke driving a convertible is the cardinal sin i reckon, something I'd expect of J69 though

Easy on the 'driving' line because I'm intending to have a blast in it. Agree with you if you're talking about owning one though...

I'm looking at the Golf GT Sport for my next car ;)

Not for the ps3 on the high street like, 45 pounds was the cheapest at virgin. But I was trading in some games and got student discount at game so got the tin box. :icon_lol:

asda online have it for £32.

Pretty good so far. Have managed to total my car on the last corner a few times. :icon_lol:

Not too handy if you Sky + something or have the radio on though is it? :icon_lol:

No - but its ideal for me (and you could just connect the sky box directly to a wall socket).

Anyway Khay - what are YOU doing to help save the environment? :icon_lol:

Not too handy if you Sky + something or have the radio on though is it? :icon_lol:

No - but its ideal for me (and you could just connect the sky box directly to a wall socket).

Anyway Khay - what are YOU doing to help save the environment? :icon_lol:

reminds me when we got some mailshots from Abbey, it was about twenty envelopes, each addressed to a different adviser, inside the A5 envelope was a small resealable bag, inside the bag was a rolled up ball of shredded paper, the attached flier was all about "Save paper, save the world" guff...

marketing people genuinely are stupid, aren't they?

Anyway Khay - what are YOU doing to help save the environment? ;)

Make sure I turn all the lights off in the house. :icon_lol:

Just bought a media centre remote. Switch the laptop off from my bed now.

Anyway Khay - what are YOU doing to help save the environment? ;)

Make sure I turn all the lights off in the house. :icon_lol:

Just bought a media centre remote. Switch the laptop off from my bed now.

Hold on.... I may be a tad thick here but isnt the idea of a laptop that its....well....on your lap?