The N-O decent craic thread

Invicta_Toon

Sorry Cath, but it's so obvious the lad wants to be part of a clique, so he comes here tries to play it cool, gets laughed at, then goes back to trying to get in there with the cliques on NO, although they think he is a loser.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

still curious to see this "decent craic" vic was talking about....

oh and calling a thread "the decent thread craic" is a mistake because it's usually a misnomer.

it was ironic

just like the afformentioned people jumping in here complainging about the lack of craic (whatever that fucking means)

Can i interest you in this?your looking a bit bare

emokidol8.gif

there's a clique on TT?

never noticed it to be honest.

It's all one big clique, tbqfh. And then there's Renton. :lol:

In all seriousness, N-O is just more accessible, i.e. insofar as it's easier just to post on there with whatever shite you like...what I meant about this place is that it requires posters to actually tune in to the TT wavelength. SOrt of. :blush:

there's a clique on TT?

It's all one big clique, tbqfh. And then there's Renton. :lol:

In all seriousness, N-O is just more accessible, i.e. insofar as it's easier just to post on there with whatever shite you like...what I meant about this place is that it requires posters to actually tune in to the TT wavelength. SOrt of. :blush:

.......and there's me thinking it was just monkeys with typewriters. ;)

there's a clique on TT?

It's all one big clique, tbqfh. And then there's Renton. :blush:

In all seriousness, N-O is just more accessible, i.e. insofar as it's easier just to post on there with whatever shite you like...what I meant about this place is that it requires posters to actually tune in to the TT wavelength. SOrt of. ;)

Thread moderation :lol:

Being serious for a moment and unbiased:

The top and bottom of N.O Vs TT is - numbers. If N.O had fewer members, it would be more like this place, if TT had more members, it would be more like N.O. I don't think there is any reaal fundamental differences between the two, I really don't. Both have their cluques, both have good members and bad members, good threads and bad threads, slow periods and busy periods.

The only big difference outside of members or rather activity as our member numbers is kind of misleading, says over 2,500 but 2,500 don't post on it, is the design, layout and management of this one which I admit is better than N.Os. I prefer wor theme (I would as I designed it), but I really like Invision (they are commercial now BTW aren't they?) and if SMF gives us more jip, I wouldn't mind looking at Invision.

I think management wise though we'll have to make do, no way I'm learning about PHP and MySQL and I doubt we'll find a cheaper host with the same power.

Anyway I'm off as the match is about to start. Good luck to the lads and here's to a good win and Cup progress.

Being serious for a moment and unbiased:

The top and bottom of N.O Vs TT is - numbers. If N.O had fewer members, it would be more like this place, if TT had more members, it would be more like N.O. I don't think there is any reaal fundamental differences between the two, I really don't. Both have their cluques, both have good members and bad members, good threads and bad threads, slow periods and busy periods.

The only big difference outside of members or rather activity as our member numbers is kind of misleading, says over 2,500 but 2,500 don't post on it, is the design, layout and management of this one which I admit is better than N.Os. I prefer wor theme (I would as I designed it), but I really like Invision (they are commercial now BTW aren't they?) and if SMF gives us more jip, I wouldn't mind looking at Invision.

I think management wise though we'll have to make do, no way I'm learning about PHP and MySQL and I doubt we'll find a cheaper host with the same power.

Anyway I'm off as the match is about to start. Good luck to the lads and here's to a good win and Cup progress.

The admin are better on here tbh :lol:

I used to care about the difference between the two boards. Now it just boils my piss when members of this board tell members of NO to fuck off. They need to realise they don't have a God given right to post here themselves.

I'm all for board harmony tbh :blush:

Now it just boils my piss when members of this board tell members of NO to fuck off.

Boils your piss? I wouldn't get that het up about it tbh. There's a couple of people on here incessantly telling the NO lot to fuck off and I'm thinking "Haway lads, that'll do", but I think for the most part it's just daftness. The only one that's come on here that I've really thought we could do without is thompers.