What's your favourite crisps?

Meenzer

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seabrooks are about the only brand that actually go to the trouble of FILLING the bags with crisps properly.

Aye, and as far as I can remember they used to be dirt cheap aswell compared to Walkers. You'd always get flavours that the other brands would never touch like Yogurt and Piss or Sea Salt and Placenta :lol:

Seabrooks are about the only brand that actually go to the trouble of FILLING the bags with crisps properly.

Aye, and as far as I can remember they used to be dirt cheap aswell compared to Walkers. You'd always get flavours that the other brands would never touch like Yogurt and Piss or Sea Salt and Placenta :lol:

:blush: They used to do sweetcorn flavour, that was an odd one.

Aye, and as far as I can remember they used to be dirt cheap aswell compared to Walkers. You'd always get flavours that the other brands would never touch like Yogurt and Piss or Sea Salt and Placenta :blush:

:lol:

Reminds me of when we persuaded the girls at primary school that Hedgehog Crisps were made of bits of real hedgehog.

Aye, and as far as I can remember they used to be dirt cheap aswell compared to Walkers. You'd always get flavours that the other brands would never touch like Yogurt and Piss or Sea Salt and Placenta :blush:

Reminds me of when we persuaded the girls at primary school that Hedgehog Crisps were made of bits of real hedgehog.

I saw a program called "Road Kill Chef" last night which did everything it said on the tin. Some people are sick.

I saw a program called "Road Kill Chef" last night which did everything it said on the tin. Some people are sick.

You assume that really would involve eating jagged pebbles and other assorted grit.

Kettle chips just taste like they've gone stale. The best crisps in the world used to be Tudor pickled onion ones, but I'm partial to the McCoys Thai Sweet Chicken ones at the moment.

Edited by catmag

Seabrooks are the nicest brand but I'm more partial to tortilla chips these days.

Yep.

I was trying to think of the name of them before. Top quality Prawn Cocktail and S&Vs.

Although they're still nice the Prawn ones used to be better, in fact, all Prawn flavoured crisps used to taste nicer in the past. Probably all the crap they used to put in them that they're not allowed to any more. :lol: