Celebrity Big Brother

peasepud

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why no "Who goes? You decide!" tonight? Should be their biggest earner yet but obviously trying to reduce the fallout of having them up against each other.

heard somewhere today that they were going to remove all three and put someone else in...am sure Mark Bosnich was mentioned ???

Why no "Who goes? You decide!" tonight? Should be their biggest earner yet but obviously trying to reduce the fallout of having them up against each other.

heard somewhere today that they were going to remove all three and put someone else in...am sure Mark Bosnich was mentioned ???

Remove them three and then put in a geezer who did a Nazi salute at white Hart Lane :rolleyes:

heard somewhere today that they were going to remove all three and put someone else in...am sure NICK GRIFFIN was mentioned ???

?!?!?!?!

Remove them three and then put in a geezer who did a Nazi salute at white Hart Lane :rolleyes:

sublime to the ridiculous tbh :rolleyes:

Well they had that bit where Shilpa said that she didn't think Jade was a racist and then they kind of removed any calming effect that might have had by basically accusing her of being a racist themselves to her face and backing it up with some of the names she'd called Shilpa behind her back - did they show her saying that by the way?

So fuck knows what they're going to do, they don't seem to know themselves.

Well they had that bit where Shilpa said that she didn't think Jade was a racist and then they kind of removed any calming effect that might have had by basically accusing her of being a racist themselves to her face and backing it up with some of the names she'd called Shilpa behind her back - did they show her saying that by the way?

None of this would be happening if there was a real man in the house. All the men are disengaged from what is going on and none have intervened.

None of this would be happening if there was a real man in the house. All the men are disengaged from what is going on and none have intervened.

Well Jermaine is too soft and Dirk can't be arsed basically, from the looks of things.

Krishnan Guru Murphy on tele earlier basicaly said if Jade is evicted tomorrow it will be a sign that the nation is waking up to it's racist undertones as BB is a reflection of British society as a whole, whereas if Shilpa is evicted it will be a sad day.

nothing like sweeping generalisations to balance out the debate

Krishnan Guru Murphy on tele earlier basicaly said if Jade is evicted tomorrow it will be a sign that the nation is waking up to it's racist undertones as BB is a reflection of British society as a whole, whereas if Shilpa is evicted it will be a sad day.

nothing like sweeping generalisations to balance out the debate

:rolleyes:

Oh well, that's one way to sort out the sheep brigade I suppose - best vote to get Jade out otherwise I'm a racist! :rolleyes:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18012007/344/jade...a-poppadom.html

Jade Goody calls Shilpa 'Poppadom'

Thursday January 18, 10:26 PM

Jade Goody, unaware of the controversy brewing around her, continued to make allegedly racist comments - calling her housemate Shilpa "Poppadom".

In scenes shown on Channel 4, Jade was asked to explain the nickname she used for the Bollywood star. She said that while talking to Danielle she wanted to use an Indian name and the only word she could think of was an Indian food.

In a separate conversation welcomed by Channel 4, Shilpa told H the behaviour of her housemates may not be racist.

She said: "You know, when I actually thought about it, I know it's not a racist thing. I thought about it for a long time. It's not racist. You know people say things in anger. She tries to challenge me. She tries to challenge my beliefs."

In the Diary Room, Big Brother asked Jade about the conversation with Danielle, in which she referred to Shilpa as Shilpa Poppadom.

Jade said: "Shilpa Poppadom. I explained that for the other two trying to get her name out.

"Her name is not Shilpa Harry or Shilpa Tweed or Shilpa Mackintosh, she is Indian, so will have an Indian name. No racial anything.

"She is Indian, thinking of an Indian name and only thing I could think of was Indian food. Wasn't racial at all. It was not to offend any Indian out there.

"Everyone knows I don't like her. She don't like me. What I said about her was not meant in a racial way - it's not acceptable if done in that way. Mine wasn't done in that way."

Defending her comments, Jade said: "If it's offended any Indians out there I apologise."

Jade apologised last night and they had a bit cuddle and that. I still hope she comes out the house as a pariah tonight. Apparently she's going to be taken to a secure location for a week - if the producers think it's that serious you'd think they might have said something to the lass before now. She'll be bricking it.

Jade apologised last night and they had a bit cuddle and that. I still hope she comes out the house as a pariah tonight. Apparently she's going to be taken to a secure location for a week - if the producers think it's that serious you'd think they might have said something to the lass before now. She'll be bricking it.

On the subject of bricks...now - a public stoning of Jade Goody! I'd pay good moneyto watch that!

:baby:

I thought you weren't watching this :baby:

looks like Big Brother has bottled it, Jade isnt going to face a live crowd infact the listings have now been updated to 'highlights from the previous 24 hours in the house'

So I assume the gobby one is way out in front on the votes?

looks like Big Brother has bottled it, Jade isnt going to face a live crowd infact the listings have now been updated to 'highlights from the previous 24 hours in the house'

So I assume the gobby one is way out in front on the votes?

It's a landslide!!

Nothing to do with votes, like, just caused by Jade sitting down. *budumtish* :baby:

dunno on the show last night, it said they both would be evitced no mention of voting

Which show, the main one at about 9pm or whatever?

Because if it was, what I heard was that they'd both be "up for eviction", although, as someone said at the time there was no "Who goes, you decide" bit at the end.

it's all a bit confusing, i guess C4 have decided not to have the voting, as it some might see them cashing in bullying and possible racism

By letting the alleged victim and ringleader stay in longer? :baby: