Celebrity Big Brother

peasepud

Can't believe she auditioned for BB like. Right to take the piss out of ANYONE about ANYTHING instantly revoked tbh. ;)

what the fuck iswrong with that Ginge ??? would have given you something realto watchand take the piss out of for a a astart

I've always imagined that only uber-mongs would ever wish to be on the show. :razz:

nope...this is an uber Geordie wishing to take the piss :(

Aye that's right, you were being post-ironic. :baby: Whatever! You were desperate to be on the telly - FACT!

Geordie Jade. That's your new nickname. :icon_lol:

already been on telly..... :razz: and I have a few more brain cells than Ms Goody tbh :D Ginge !!

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe she auditioned for BB like. Right to take the piss out of ANYONE about ANYTHING instantly revoked tbh. :razz:

what the fuck iswrong with that Ginge ??? would have given you something realto watchand take the piss out of for a a astart

I've always imagined that only uber-mongs would ever wish to be on the show. :(

nope...this is an uber Geordie wishing to take the piss :razz:

Aye that's right, you were being post-ironic. ;) Whatever! You were desperate to be on the telly - FACT!

Geordie Jade. That's your new nickname. B)

already been on telly..... :D and I have a few more brain cells than Ms Goody tbh :icon_lol: Ginge !!

Whatever, GJ. "Heeyah man! Fockin Shilpa Poppadom leyyyk!" :baby:

Can't believe she auditioned for BB like. Right to take the piss out of ANYONE about ANYTHING instantly revoked tbh. :D

I've always imagined that only uber-mongs would ever wish to be on the show. :icon_lol:

nope...this is an uber Geordie wishing to take the piss B)

Aye that's right, you were being post-ironic. :razz: Whatever! You were desperate to be on the telly - FACT!

already been on telly..... :) and I have a few more brain cells than Ms Goody tbh :razz: Ginge !!

;):razz::( you are such a wit...I don't know how you mange to be constantly funny...nust be your genes!!

tivo'd this program and i have to say that jades agent must have said to her something along the lines of

"ok my thick little bifter, just apologise for 30 minutes and it'll all be alright, one of the sunday rags will get you some more money when you sell your story to them, eh pet"

not that in any way am i saying that she very nearly got out of jail free there, because although not absolutely racist she has been extroadinarily ignorant.

has not really redeemed herself in this interview as well as everyone can see through her. not literally of course.

hasn't she the same agent as some of the hosts?

Can't believe she auditioned for BB like. Right to take the piss out of ANYONE about ANYTHING instantly revoked tbh. :D

I've always imagined that only uber-mongs would ever wish to be on the show. :icon_lol:

nope...this is an uber Geordie wishing to take the piss B)

Aye that's right, you were being post-ironic. :razz: Whatever! You were desperate to be on the telly - FACT!

already been on telly..... :) and I have a few more brain cells than Ms Goody tbh :razz: Ginge !!

;):razz::( you are such a wit...I don't know how you mange to be constantly funny...nust be your genes!!

:icon_lol: Reet I'm off to bed kids. Don't stay up too late! :D

Guest stevieintoon

I can't believe that last hour of absolute Jade propaganda, total bollocks, obvious she has been tipped off.

Even the Pravda would be proud of that.

Aye it was a bit daft, it was as if she'd been told (off camera) that the world hates her and to apologise before she goes out to keep things peaceful.

Should still have had an audience though for some good booing, although a suicide bomber would have probably popped up. :blink:

What about teddys bird,going up to whats her shilpa name and giving it the sorry story(like she was never told either eh),this has got to be the end of shite like this,only people in lemington watch crap like this.

since when was there more people in lemington than in tokyo? inbred cunts tho from there.

Guest stevieintoon

"She said I needed equitette lessons or samfink"

Equitette. Etiquette you fucking moron.

nuke SE London when my sister emigrates tbh

sorry like....altho no Iam not racist...fuckin pissed off is more like....Goody used as a fuckinm scapegoat for all this racist shit propoanda !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Davina wants her fucking arse kicked for that like...it was plain old fashioned dislike and fuck all else but everyone is so fucling happy tp play the fucking race card ...pisses me off hugely ffs !!!! I have watched this shite since the first time it was ever aired....even auditioned for it once and got through quite a ways before being discarded but ffs this is my finish!!!! could not even watch the end of the Jade lynching interview...fuck channel 4 fuck them all... :blink:

Basically confirming my thoughts on what a mong you are. Congrats.

sorry like....altho no Iam not racist...fuckin pissed off is more like....Goody used as a fuckinm scapegoat for all this racist shit propoanda !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Davina wants her fucking arse kicked for that like...it was plain old fashioned dislike and fuck all else but everyone is so fucling happy tp play the fucking race card ...pisses me off hugely ffs !!!! I have watched this shite since the first time it was ever aired....even auditioned for it once and got through quite a ways before being discarded but ffs this is my finish!!!! could not even watch the end of the Jade lynching interview...fuck channel 4 fuck them all... :blink:

Fuck . Off .

Christ almighty, take a look at this

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=193014

Mackems so wise......

I like the way the first one says "I go to the paki shop (Yeah, I know they're indian)" and then later on someone says "No different from saying we're playing the Aussies at cricket." - Except we've already established in the first post that 'paki' is a term for a race and not country, mackem mong.

Edited by BlueStar

Fuck . Off .

Jade lynching interview? Davina wants her arse kicked? It was a fucking set up man, plain and simple. Oh and don't get me started on the fact you think it's shite yet you've watched from day one.

Have a word eh?

Fuck . Off .

Jade lynching interview? Davina wants her arse kicked? It was a fucking set up man, plain and simple. Oh and don't get me started on the fact you think it's shite yet you've watched from day one.

Have a word eh?

ooh testosterone....can't you just smell it !!!

Seems like the apology and the diary room denails weren't off her own back after all.

In a move that broke all the show’s rules, panicked producers had briefed Jade in the Diary Room that she urgently needed to build bridges with the Indian movie star to save herself – and the show.