Saints receive 10mill Bale bid

smoggeordie

Baines will be looking to bail (Bale - tee hee) on Wigan soon if they continue to plummet. Although Whelan can be a twat to deal with can't he?

I don't think he'd make anyone stay if they didn't want to, especially if they were relegated.

He was awkward with Chimbonda but that was more to do with how he went about putting a transfer request in than anything else.

I'd be surprised if we have £10,000,000 to spend, certainly on one target.

I wouldn't of thought it would have been £10 million in one payment, something like £5 million with the rest made up with add-ons, similar to Walcott's deal to Arsenal.

Guest Patrokles

haha, absolute abortion of a price. First Ashley Young for £9.65m and now this? Now wonder managers buy foreign players

You might want to get your thesaurus checked.

Man utd have a 20 mill bid in for Hargreaves so can't see it being them

Man Ure wont get him until the summer anyway. Plus Man Ure dont pay the full whack upfront, its always in little trickles etc.

Plus a few good games from Hargreaves and he is worth £20m? Feck off

If we really did have £10m knocking around I don't see why we haven't got some more bargain players in when the opportunity has arisen - it's daft spending that sort of money on one player when we're in the situation we're in. It's like we don't consider players to be good enough unless they've got a ridiculous price tag!

rumour is that bale will be a utd player but they'll send him back to southampton on loan.

Ouch, you'll get flamed for that :blink:

Plethora of left backs at Man Utd if they do get him.

Evra, Heinze, Silvestre, Bale :rolleyes:

Anybody fancy Mickey Silvestre? Titus MK 2 :blink: