Who gives the impression of being the

bobbyshinton

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How weak does that tea look, mind? I worked in an office this one summer and the lass who kept volunteering to make the tea for everyone (largely because she had nothing better to do) barely dipped the teabag in the water before chucking it away again. If I wanted a cup of luke-warm tea-flavoured water I'd ask for it. :D

How weak does that tea look, mind? I worked in an office this one summer and the lass who kept volunteering to make the tea for everyone (largely because she had nothing better to do) barely dipped the teabag in the water before chucking it away again. If I wanted a cup of luke-warm tea-flavoured water I'd ask for it. :D

I like mine so strong you can stand the spoon up in it.

You could run a German U-Boat on mine tbf.

Guest Patrokles

West country, yes, and Welsh girls too. They babble and prattle better than anyone else. It's quite soothing, but it's very easy to tune out.

In Newport the night before the Cardiff semi and fuck me Welsh people sound thick. Welsh blokes arguing is hilarious as will cos they still do the sing-song accent.

"I'll fuckin' kill you I will."

"Fuckin' bring it on boyo!"

Guest Patrokles

In Newport the night before the Cardiff semi and fuck me Welsh people sound thick. Welsh blokes arguing is hilarious as will cos they still do the sing-song accent.

The best thing is when they're speaking Welsh but they have no comparable word and so will lapse into English for one or two words, such as 'blah blah blah fucking hell blah blah blah.' Hong Kong Chinese do this too. 'blah blah blah hi blah blah blah blah.' whilst retaining their respective accents.

The best thing is when they're speaking Welsh but they have no comparable word and so will lapse into English for one or two words, such as 'blah blah blah fucking hell blah blah blah.' Hong Kong Chinese do this too. 'blah blah blah hi blah blah blah blah.' whilst retaining their respective accents.

:D Yeh thats hilarious like.

I may be wrong, but I reckon "hi" may be part of the normal Hong Kong dialect. :D

Guest Patrokles

I may be wrong, but I reckon "hi" may be part of the normal Hong Kong dialect. :D

Okay, hello then. Don't be facetious!

You reckon the Chinese don't have a word for hello then?

Not sure about "hello" specifically but there are a canny few English words that are in Hong Kong everyday speech. At least there are in Hong Kong films (no, not dubbed versions :D ).

Guest Patrokles

Have you ever heard a person from Hong Kong speaking to friends or family in Chinese whilst on the phone? They may have a greeting; of course they do. But they will still say 'hello' or 'okay' in English.

Guest Patrokles

Not sure about "hello" specifically but there are a canny few English words that are in Hong Kong everyday speech. At least there are in Hong Kong films (no, not dubbed versions :D ).

Thanks. <_<

Have you ever heard a person from Hong Kong speaking to friends or family in Chinese whilst on the phone? They may have a greeting; of course they do. But they will still say 'hello' or 'okay' in English.

No they say hoy, or something similar for hello.