Top Gear

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by far the best one ever, and like the doc said above, that bit about the usa sleeping at night was very very true, and as for alabama!! JESUS!!!

I never used to watch Top Gear, because I'm not actually interested in cars themselves, but I watch it now the format has changed.

That was quite funny tonight. Completely over the top reactions in Alabama there. Quite scary.

I loved the fact that those rednecks all arrived in a pickup truck wearing dungarees.

How more stereotypical can you get! <_<

All that was missing was a toothless old man playing a banjo.

Edited by Tom_NUFC

Completely set-up, but canny funny nonetheless.

That's what's pissed me off with it recently. The roadworks thing was the lowest point in pre-meditated set-ups, but despite the obvious planned moments here (cow on the roof ffs) it was more improvised than you usually get and actually had something to say about cars again.

brilliant episode, shame about new orleans, 12months on and they've still done fuck all

I think the US govt is getting too much stick for this, after all, most reconstruction wil be subject to private insurance claims, a large proportion of the population has left for good, and there is some doubt as to whether the place is a viable settlement given the new climate model (even thought they don't recognise it)

brilliant episode, shame about new orleans, 12months on and they've still done fuck all

I think the US govt is getting too much stick for this, after all, most reconstruction wil be subject to private insurance claims, a large proportion of the population has left for good, and there is some doubt as to whether the place is a viable settlement given the new climate model (even thought they don't recognise it)

Maybe, don't know enough about it tbh. You'd expect more Federal involvement to help its own citizens from the richest country in the world though. Either way, the stick they got for the initial reaction to the disaster was fully justified imo.

• 2 weeks later...