Akabusi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

From N-O:

There's a guy on Toontastic who does appear to be ITK (check out his past predictions) saying this one's going to happen:

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=11609

He appears to be well informed.

Both Spurs and Newcastle have had bids accepted, it's now up to the player.

Spurs have Thudd trying to convince him Spurs is the right place, Newcastle will no doubt offer more in wages. More likely to go to Newcastle imho.

If Kris is Jol, the bit in bold is fucking priceless. :angry:

From N-O:

There's a guy on Toontastic who does appear to be ITK (check out his past predictions) saying this one's going to happen:

Spurs have Thudd trying to convince him Spurs is the right place, Newcastle will no doubt offer more in wages. More likely to go to Newcastle imho.

If Kris is Jol, the bit in bold is fucking priceless. ;)

:angry: I almost want it to be him now, but going back over Akabusi's posts, he doesn't really seem to be treating the Geordies as his much loved retarded cousins, so there is hope.

From N-O:

If Kris is Jol, the bit in bold is fucking priceless. :angry:

A N-O mod and one on here need to get together and find out if its coming from the same IP address because if it is then its clearly a case of schizophrenia of HTT proportions (laughs).

Guest stevieintoon

I'm certainly not Jol, but i work in North London so not beyond the realms of possibility that we might have heard it from the same contact.

And we definitely made a bid for Defoe in the past. Just because it was not accepted or didn't go through doesn't make it bollocks.

:angry:;):P:P:P:nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc::nufc:

50254468826b4847f.jpg

:nufc::nufc:

Guest stevieintoon

Easily done. We share at least one Admin/Mod, I think.

I will apologise if Akabusi isn't Jol, he is though and he also goes by the name Alan Keys on ITK, a reformed hooligan and deadly dull Tottenham fan from Milton Keynes.

No one is a Mod on both, but i'm around if any mod wants Jol's IP.

Think we've safely confirmed that they're NOT the same person, wouldn't you agree Ally??

Guest stevieintoon

No one is a Mod on both, but i'm around if any mod wants Jol's IP.

Think we've safely confirmed that they're NOT the same person, wouldn't you agree Ally??

Yep. :angry:

He'll be using one of those ip blockers I used to use on N?O when i was banned.

anyone keeping up with the guardian website updates? cracking stuff. here's a taster:

Still no word of Matthew Upson's rumoured switch from Premiership hopefuls Birmingham to Championship-bound West Ham, but Sky Sports News keep droning on about it and I've got bugger all else to write, so you're going to have to share my pain. They really reckon it's bound to happen because he didn't train this morning, or something. Anyway, there you have it. Incidentally, Steve Bruce was insisting that Upson should do the "honourable thing" and see out the contract he signed. Steve Bruce. Seeing out contracts. Honour. It's so relaxing when you don't even have to join the dots...

On the off-chance that admins on two different websites would cross-reference IP addresses? Course he is, Stevie. Nice apology. :angry:

Anyone else notice the nudge, nudge, wink, wink tone of Craig's post? Reckon I might know who Kris is. ;)

Guest Patrokles

On the off-chance that admins on two different websites would cross-reference IP addresses? Course he is, Stevie. Nice apology. :angry:

Anyone else notice the nudge, nudge, wink, wink tone of Craig's post? Reckon I might know who Kris is. ;)

It's nudge nudge wink wink because it was a modsonic secret society handshake type dealio.