Top Posters In This Topic

Team's been named, hasn't it?

-------------------Foster---------------

G.Neville-Ferdinand--Woodgate--P Neville

---SWP--Gerrard---Carrick--Lampard-------

--------------------Dyer----------------------

------------------Crouch-----------------------

Ahh. No Rooney.

Who the fuck reads those books (i.e. the Lampard and Gerrard ones) btw?

:lol:

;) Both or just Lampard's? I've read Gazza's book like, which I thought was a decent read, but generally these "World Cup Diary" things just look like they'll be cack.

I've read both. I guess I just like those sort of books. Currently reading Ronaldinho's.

Doubt it. Supposing it isn't all bollocks, I reckon the 'stars' will stick together and Barton will be out the squad next time round.

Haha, was on a PSG forum a few months ago asking why Robert was never selected in the France squad as soon as he signed for us,and someone said one of the reasons was because he had a rant in training that the system was suited too much to accommodate Zidane rather than the wingers and most of the senior French stars like Thuram, Dugarry, Djorkaeff & Zidane fell out with him. ;):lol::lol:

Doubt it. Supposing it isn't all bollocks, I reckon the 'stars' will stick together and Barton will be out the squad next time round.

Haha, was on a PSG forum a few months ago asking why Robert was never selected in the France squad as soon as he signed for us,and someone said one of the reasons was because he had a rant in training that the system was suited too much to accommodate Zidane rather than the wingers and most of the senior French stars like Thuram, Dugarry, Djorkaeff & Zidane fell out with him. ;):lol::lol:

he never seemed the type for a fallout in my opinion

if all this is true then they should fuck lampard off.

our worst player at the world cup and since 04 not very effective in an england shirt.

poor mans paul scholes tbh and no where as good as gerrard. better than barton though.

Who the fuck reads those books (i.e. the Lampard and Gerrard ones) btw?

;) Both or just Lampard's? I've read Gazza's book like, which I thought was a decent read, but generally these "World Cup Diary" things just look like they'll be cack.

Gazza's would be interesting, he's had an eventful life to put it mildly.

Bobby Robson's I know is excellent, but then it covers 50+ years in football and has a decent account of how NUFC opperates behind closed doors.

But I just dunno what Gerrard and Lampard would really have to say, frankly I didn't even realise they had books out (which is probably for the best all things considered).

our worst player at the world cup and since 04 not very effective in an england shirt.

poor mans paul scholes tbh and no where as good as gerrard. better than barton though.

Can you tell me what Gerrard has done better than Lampard this season please?

Just wondering why everyone wanks over Gerrard, even when he's not even on form?

Lampard is being a right tit about Barton being in the squad, won’t talk to him, pass to him, all that stuff, and just got up to move to another table at breakfast when Barton sat at the same one. Apparently as soon as he stood up and moved, Barton called after him "Don’t worry, I wasn’t going to nick your breakfast you fat prick" and Lampard threw a hissy fit and stormed out.

from someone who works for the FA/England

someone that you know personally?

I like football biographies if its about someone interesting who has achieved things, like Robson's and Beardsley's, but i've got absolutely no interest in listening to Frank Lampard's moaning about being called 'Frank Jnr' at West Ham, or his excuses for being shite for England.

Just wondering why everyone wanks over Gerrard, even when he's not even on form?

Because this is how Gerrard responded to Barton's call up:

"I have read the interview and there are no hard feelings, although I did have a little smile to myself when the squad was announced.

"I am going to give him a knock later and give him a signed book to read over the next couple of days". ;)

"The main thing is I am looking forward to working with him because he is my type of player."

Why does everyone hate Lampard? Just because he didn't have a very good world cup ? Who didn't? If it wasn't for Franks goals we may never of even got to the world cup ;)

How many did Gerrard score in the qualifiers???

IP check?

Why does everyone hate Lampard? Just because he didn't have a very good world cup ? Who didn't? If it wasn't for Franks goals we may never of even got to the world cup ;)

How many did Gerrard score in the qualifiers???

IP check?

It's not me :lol:

"I have read the interview and there are no hard feelings, although I did have a little smile to myself when the squad was announced.

"I am going to give him a knock later and give him a signed book to read over the next couple of days". ;)

"The main thing is I am looking forward to working with him because he is my type of player."

Football related though?

Lampard doesn't dominate games like Gerrard does, he can easily go through a game without being noticed much. And thats nout to do with Lampard playing alongside class players.

I can't stand those annoying lofted through balls he always tries from deep, and if I see another jammy long distance strike which bounces off 3 players i'll go mad!

Football related though?

It's a lot easier to rave about a more likeable player. Not exactly fair, I know, but there you go.

I'd rather have a Steven Gerrard in the team than Frank Lampard, if for no other reason than to watch Gol's face screw up.

every goal he scores is a fucking fluke 1....2....3.. wait for the bite