Liverpool - the finest supporters on earth, or just wankers?

Guest stevieintoon

If I went to Scotland and started shouting on that "jocks are fat haggis scoffing ginger pubed twats" how would you react?

Sima wouldn't have a leg to stand on. ;)

Change the Haggis to Chocolate and that description sounds just like you Scott.... :razz:

Silence, Tom McThumb!

Every time they come up I dislike them more and more. In Shearer's before the game there was five of them at the bar with their horrible whiny cuntish accent, trying to chat one of the barmaids up, she was fit mind, she did everything but tell them to f*** off, yet still they acted the t***. One goes to me, "ey ey mate, can ye send some fat geordie boilers to aahhhh otel room tonight mate ey ey ey", I said f*** off you scouse tramp, and he and his pals piped the f*** down.

Obviously they're not all cunts, there is the rare decent one, but their arrogance astounds me, I heard one dipper "we'll win dis 4-0 today eh lad" to his mate. They're s****, they honestly are a decent defence and Steven Gerrard better than us and nothing more, and I for one knew we'd win the game.

From Chris Bascombe from the Liverpool Echo, "It was grim, it was grisly, it was bleak and it was uninviting. The weather, that is." A bit of misplaced irony I feel from a dipper clearly hurting. He's forgetting how s**** his own city is, comparable to Newcastle upon Tyne? Do me a fuckin favour. Better city, better nightlife, better lasses, better fuckin people by far, the bitter idiot.

After the game walking underneath the Milburn "der der der der der der derrrrrrrrrrrr" was sweet, and watching the mouthy fuckers heads bowed saying f*** all despite the copious amounts of songs about them 2 feet away. A sweet, sweet, victory, a win for good over evil.

;)

Guest stevieintoon

A Liverpool top??

Well not really but I did consider it as a joke and in the event I bumped into Stevie.

Mate they're all people. They piss and shite the same as everybody else, they have feelings (some of them), occasionally you can meet the odd nice scouser, however one thing nearly every single one of them has, is the ability to deepen my view that as a group of people they're most arrogant dispicable wanks on these islands, Saturday's events did nothing to alter how I feel.

A Liverpool top??

Well not really but I did consider it as a joke and in the event I bumped into Stevie.

Mate they're all people. They piss and shite the same as everybody else, they have feelings (some of them), occasionally you can meet the odd nice scouser, however one thing nearly every single one of them has, is the ability to deepen my view that as a group of people they're most arrogant dispicable wanks on these islands, Saturday's events did nothing to alter how I feel.

Thing is Stevie you seem to have a problem with anyone who isn't from Newcastle (name a club you don't mind). You've got one hell of a chip on your shoulder but just can't see it apparently.

have to say that I know a fair mix of fans, Arsenal to AFC Wimbledon and the Scousers, both red and blue, are by far the worst for being up their own arse.

Even the Chelsea fan and the few Man U fans I know have humility, they berate the less noble sides of their respective clubs. The Chelsea fan hates that his club has been turned into a media circus.

but the scousers won't hear a bad thing about their club, their city or their fans. They reel off tired old cliches, they can't watch a game of football without trying to "score points" at the expense of the other fans. Even if we're watching a neutral game, they'll find someway to have a go at Newcastle etc.

Now obviously rivalry is essential to the sport, but it's just this pathetic one-up-manship that is so boring.

• Like 1

Guest stevieintoon

A Liverpool top??

Thing is Stevie you seem to have a problem with anyone who isn't from Newcastle (name a club you don't mind). You've got one hell of a chip on your shoulder but just can't see it apparently.

That's ridiclous, the only people I have a significantly negative impression of are followers of Sunderland AFC, Spurs, Liverpool and Glasgow Rangers.

Edited by stevieintoon

A Liverpool top??

That's ridiclous, the only people I have a significantly negative impression of are followers of Sunderland AFC, Spurs, Liverpool and Glasgow Rangers.

Really? You should have added Everton and Man citeh to that list imo. ;)

Liverpool are the biggest bestest club in the world though. They've won the European Cup five times you know.

Quite an achievement tbf. ;)

Aye, not bad.

Guest stevieintoon

A Liverpool top??

Really? You should have added Everton and Man citeh to that list imo. ;)

Aye but they're too insignificant to seriously concern myself with.

Everton fans aren't in your face with we're the biggest club on earth shite and people call them bitter, I would be bitter against Liverpool too knowing they'd cost my club of 2, 3 or even more opportunities to be champions of Europe, although I understand why a lot of people don't like them. As a group of fans, they seem seriously pre-occupied with us, just another club to me though.

Man City, they would never admit it, but they have a degree of respect towards us and there are similarities like lack of silverware.

tbf i know quite a few liverpool fans and the majority of them are decent people who enjoy the craic.

Granted there are one or two arseholes here and there but it's no worse than other clubs tbh (us included).

I said f*** off you scouse tramp, and he and his pals piped the f*** down.

Aye, whatever. You're so fucking nails tbh

I'm soft as shite, I've got two broken hands and a broken cheekbone with metal plate under my eye for the rest of my life, but they were being condescending so I'm not fuckin having that in my own city.

If I went to Scotland and started shouting on that "jocks are fat haggis scoffing ginger pubed twats" how would you react?

Who asked you anyway fuckin Angus? You're a dick mate.

;)