Your Best & Worst film

Jimbo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best is Bridget Jones (1st one)

If I was a lass I would have been insulted by Bridget Jones. "Oh look, I'm single. That means I have to be shit at my job during the day and get drunk in the house on a night."

Best is Bridget Jones (1st one)

If I was a lass I would have been insulted by Bridget Jones. "Oh look, I'm single. That means I have to be shit at my job during the day and get drunk in the house on a night."

I actually finished the book. I felt insulted as a human being.

Best from;

Maltese Falcon, TGTBATU, Seven, Pulp Fiction, 12 Angry Men, LA Confidential, China Town, Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, The Godfather, The Terminator, North By North West and many more.

Worst;

The 400 Blows, ET, Forest Gump, Titanic.

Best from;

Maltese Falcon, TGTBATU, Seven, Pulp Fiction, 12 Angry Men, LA Confidential, China Town, Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, The Godfather, The Terminator, North By North West and many more.

Worst;

The 400 Blows, ET, Forest Gump, Titanic.

Forrest Gump is class tbh.

I can only think of the Village for worst film. But then I don't really watch shit films, because what would be the point!

So you go on the views of other people? :mellow:

I think he means he only watches things he will know he will like... I'm pretty much the same.

I can only think of the Village for worst film. But then I don't really watch shit films, because what would be the point!

So you go on the views of other people? :mellow:

I think he means he only watches things he will know he will like... I'm pretty much the same.

True, but I thought I'd like The Village, but it was shit.

To be honest, I don't know where he finds the time to watch any films though, with the 30 new albums he listens to per day :blink:

Best - The Goonies

Worst - Finding Nemo and any similar heap of shit

Well you are a little ray of sunshine. :blink:

Why thank you :mellow:

Close contenders for worst: The Mask of Zorro / The Bachelor which along with Finding Nemo are the 2 other times I've left the cinema before the film has finished.

The greatest film of all time is quite simply The Good, The Bad & The Ugly.

Fucking good shout that like, Arch Stanton! :mellow:

Also Jaws 1

Also The Graduate

Also Watership Down

Also Love Story (Jesus wept tbh, but then who didnt?!)

Witchfinder General is probably the worst film I've managed to sit through, along with Lord of War. I've probably seen a lot worse but I can't recall them at the mo'. There's some quality films in people's worst category on here. And some fucking stinkers as the best too.

Shut up you girl.

Worst: without doubt Apollo 13, people were walking out the odeon

They couldn't take the tension man. It's sliding rule heaven.

Tom Hanks is probably the person you'd least be able to accept that America had fired into Space in charge of a rocket. Him or Pewee Herman I reckon. Hard to get over that sort of believeability factor.

Worst: without doubt Apollo 13, people were walking out the odeon

They couldn't take the tension man. It's sliding rule heaven.

Tom Hanks is probably the person you'd least be able to accept that America had fired into Space in charge of a rocket. Him or Pewee Herman I reckon. Hard to get over that sort of believeability factor.

Agreed about Apollo 13 being fuckin shit like. It was so boring that as the movie went on I got more and more disappointed at the fact they were going to survive at the end.

Slipstream is the worst film I've ever half-seen. Some sci-fi cobblers with Mark Hammill that somehow got itself a theatrical release. It was one of those things you go and see when you're in your early teens cos you've seen everything else that's on. A unanimous decision was made to walk out about halfway through.