These New Owners of West Ham

LeazesMag

Leazes, seriously, you've been repeating the same copy and paste post for years now, you never adapt your argument to answer other peoples points. How you have the audacity to criticise others (and just about everyone disagrees with you) beggars belief. Assuming you aren't literally using Ctrl C and V, don't you ever get bored of making the same pointless comparisons to the 80s and 70s?

Noelie has you sussed perfectly; deep down you must know he is right or you are just to pigheaded to see it. For the last time, considering the very healthy state of the club Shepherd inherited, I think he has done a pretty shabby job, reflected by an average of 9th position in the league, no silverware, and gradual decline, only temporarily halted by Robson, the obvious choice at the time (although according to his book he even nearly blew that). Apart from Dalglish and Robson, I think the management appointments have been woeful, not to mention his poor timing and crass public comments, and the bloated dividends he has awarded himself.

The question of a takeover is academic now, as Shepherd has damaged the clubs finances to the extent no-one is interested. If someone did become available, I'd make my decision then whether it was worth it or not. Chances are I would accept a gamble with another board though, as this clown is taking us nowhere. It's not going to happen though.

Renton, it is quite clear that when someone comes along and says something I agree with, I say so, as shown recently ref Missed Sticks, and snakehips. The league positions, pre-1992, and the standing and overall performance of the club back up what I say. The improvements we have made as a club since that time are also beyond dispute.

Unfortunately, public comments, and dividends do not affect the performance of the players. Do you think this is to blame for failing to turn up for 2 FA Cup Finals, a UEFA Cup semi final, an FA Cup Final and numerous other on field situations ?

For a full list, see

http://z3.invisionfree.com/NUFCforum/index...0#entry12049229

I am not arsed in the slightest what Noelie says. I have sussed him as a person who lost interest in the club for decades, but is now pretending this has not been the case, his interest revived by the very board who are slated on here by many people. I have asked him about the clubs history, and while he avoids talking about it, my opinion will remain he isn't doing this because he can't talk about it with an informed view. Unfortunately - for him - he is unable to take account of the record books and our performance in the decades pre-this board before forming an opinion on how well they have done for the club. Which, in my view, is pretty stupid. How else can you judge ? As i have said, ALL our managers have been backed by the same major shareholders ? How can you blame Shepherd - and the other board members - for failing to find a manager as good as Keegan ? If it so easy, what is YOUR criteria that they have missed ?

You may be right that a takeover is academic. Nobody goes on forever, so it will happen one day. My one wish - and this goes without saying - is that a new board WILL have the best interests of the club at heart, WILL be ambitious and carry on taking risks rather than playing safe and not doing so, and WILL choose the "right manager" for the club. The alternative doesn't bear thinking about, but I would not come out and gloat when people realise too late how they didn't understand what an ambitious board meant, I will be absolutely gutted, because along with Noelie and Rob and maybe one or two more, that will be the end of myself and those other people ever having a chance of seeing this club be as huge as it could be. With an ambitious board, you do have that chance.

Edited by LeazesMag

Leazes, seriously, you've been repeating the same copy and paste post for years now, you never adapt your argument to answer other peoples points. How you have the audacity to criticise others (and just about everyone disagrees with you) beggars belief. Assuming you aren't literally using Ctrl C and V, don't you ever get bored of making the same pointless comparisons to the 80s and 70s?

Noelie has you sussed perfectly; deep down you must know he is right or you are just to pigheaded to see it.

I am not arsed in the slightest what Noelie says. (1) I have sussed him as a person who lost interest in the club for decades, but is now pretending this has not been the case, (2) his interest revived by the very board who are slated on here by many people. I have asked him about the clubs history, and while he avoids talking about it, my opinion will remain he isn't doing this because he can't talk about it with an informed view. Unfortunately - for him - (3) he is unable to take account of the record books and our performance in the decades pre-this board before forming an opinion on how well they have done for the club. Which, in my view, is pretty stupid. How else can you judge ?

(1) I'm sure the forum members would be interested in knowing how you have determined that I lost interest in the club, for decades. Please tell us but be careful you don't dig a bigger hole for yourself as there are too many people in Newcastle/Gateshead who know me and would be delighted to prove you're stupid.

(2) My interest in the team has never wavered for more than 60 years but I must admit that my faith in the current board went downhill when some of them were caught in seamy places and heard making derogatory remarks about Geordie girls. Oh, and the selling of phony shirts.

(3) I probably have as many, perhaps even more, history books than you do going back to the beginning and up to the present..

LeazesMag, you are so stupid.

Noelie has you sussed perfectly; deep down you must know he is right or you are just to pigheaded to see it. For the last time, considering the very healthy state of the club Shepherd inherited, I think he has done a pretty shabby job, reflected by an average of 9th position in the league, no silverware, and gradual decline, only temporarily halted by Robson, the obvious choice at the time (although according to his book he even nearly blew that). Apart from Dalglish and Robson, I think the management appointments have been woeful, not to mention his poor timing and crass public comments, and the bloated dividends he has awarded himself.

The question of a takeover is academic now, as Shepherd has damaged the clubs finances to the extent no-one is interested. If someone did become available, I'd make my decision then whether it was worth it or not. Chances are I would accept a gamble with another board though, as this clown is taking us nowhere. It's not going to happen though.

Renton, it is quite clear that when someone comes along and says something I agree with, I say so, as shown recently ref Missed Sticks, and snakehips. The league positions, pre-1992, and the standing and overall performance of the club back up what I say. The improvements we have made as a club since that time are also beyond dispute.

Unfortunately, public comments, and dividends do not affect the performance of the players. Do you think this is to blame for failing to turn up for 2 FA Cup Finals, a UEFA Cup semi final..

Was it not a quarter final? :lol:

Semi under Robson, quarter-final under Souness iirc.

FUCK ME!! I cannot remember that at all!! Thanks Alex :lol:

Marseille. Drew 0-0 at home, Woodgate got injured at home to Chelsea (his last bad injury - ruptured hamstring iirc) and missed the second leg. Drogba slaughtered Bramble in the away leg, although the whole team were very poor. I wish I couldn't remember it.

Could quite possibly have been another semi final if it wasn't for that "Scottish Fuckpig" and those like Gemmill who supported him...

*Couldn't be arsed waiting on Leazes coming along to post this, so I thought I would keep the thread rolling by just posting it now. Thats of course if he remembers which persona to log in as.. :lol: *

Could quite possibly have been another semi final if it wasn't for that "Scottish Fuckpig" and those like Gemmill who supported him...

*Couldn't be arsed waiting on Leazes coming along to post this, so I thought I would keep the thread rolling by just posting it now. Thats of course if he remembers which persona to log in as.. :lol: *

He even made specific reference (in his NE5 guise) to Noelie yesterday on NO. Then he tries to claim that he has no idea who this NE5 is, other than that he's admin on a message board that Leazes Mag posts on. I think he may even have confused himself into believing that NE5 and Leazes Mag are different people.

it would seem to me that whilst occasionally knowledgeable, he (leazes) allows personal beleifs to get in the way of rational thought processes and ends up digging his own hole through threads.

shame really. none of us need this.

it would seem to me that whilst occasionally knowledgeable, he (leazes) allows personal beleifs to get in the way of rational thought processes and ends up digging his own hole through threads.

Can make some really good posts at times too. His posts descend into this sort of thing far too often though.

Can make some really good posts at times too. His posts descend into this sort of thing far too often though.

I only read the first few words or sentences and the ignore the rest if I see that he is in his usual rambling mode. His decent posts are normally easily to recognise by a) little spelling mistakes, especially the usage of capital letters :lol: less swear words and insults.

*Couldn't be arsed waiting on Leazes coming along to post this, so I thought I would keep the thread rolling by just posting it now. Thats of course if he remembers which persona to log in as.. :D *

He even made specific reference (in his NE5 guise) to Noelie yesterday on NO. Then he tries to claim that he has no idea who this NE5 is, other than that he's admin on a message board that Leazes Mag posts on. I think he may even have confused himself into believing that NE5 and Leazes Mag are different people.

It's easy done like! :lol:

*Couldn't be arsed waiting on Leazes coming along to post this, so I thought I would keep the thread rolling by just posting it now. Thats of course if he remembers which persona to log in as.. :icon_lol: *

It's easy done like! :D

:lol:

*Couldn't be arsed waiting on Leazes coming along to post this, so I thought I would keep the thread rolling by just posting it now. Thats of course if he remembers which persona to log in as.. :D *

It's easy done like! :lol:

Alright Jamesie boy... :icon_lol:

FUCK ME!! I cannot remember that at all!! Thanks Alex :D

Marseille. Drew 0-0 at home, Woodgate got injured at home to Chelsea (his last bad injury - ruptured hamstring iirc) and missed the second leg. Drogba slaughtered Bramble in the away leg, although the whole team were very poor. I wish I couldn't remember it.

Viana was quality in that game :lol:

FUCK ME!! I cannot remember that at all!! Thanks Alex :icon_lol:

Viana was quality in that game :D

Christ aye, he was awful wasn't he? Really disappointed me that night as I thought he would look good playing in his favoured position (not DM :lol: ) against European opposition. He saw plenty of the ball but he was awful. Iirc Shola was one of the only ones to come away with much intact pride that night. Don't tell MattM4I said that though.

He even made specific reference (in his NE5 guise) to Noelie yesterday on NO.

Eeeeeeeeeyebugger, widespread publicity and notoriety! Shudda hire an agent to look after me affairs in case aa become famous. :lol:

I think his appraisal of players tends to be very perceptive. Haven't read his ideas on tactics or team selections but i imagine it would be good. He strikes me as knowledgeable when it comes to football. I understand how he can be a wind up though :lol:

I tend to think that if i met him i'd realise there was nice bloke in there trying to get out.

No offence Leazes, you're alright by me :D

Unfortunately, public comments, and dividends do not affect the performance of the players. Do you think this is to blame for failing to turn up for 2 FA Cup Finals, a UEFA Cup semi final..

Was it not a quarter final? :lol:

both mate, I was thinking of Marseilles, but you are right, the night in Lisbon as well was a "bottled" too

FUCK ME!! I cannot remember that at all!! Thanks Alex :lol:

sorry you two, ref last post, I was following the thread and replied as I read.

could have been another final :icon_lol:

divvent take offence at the Scottish bit Ritchie ......... :lol: not all jocks are like the "fuckpig" ... haha