These New Owners of West Ham

LeazesMag

Semi under Robson, quarter-final under Souness iirc.

Could quite possibly have been another semi final if it wasn't for that "Scottish Fuckpig" and those like Gemmill who supported him...

*Couldn't be arsed waiting on Leazes coming along to post this, so I thought I would keep the thread rolling by just posting it now. Thats of course if he remembers which persona to log in as.. :icon_lol: *

He even made specific reference (in his NE5 guise) to Noelie yesterday on NO. Then he tries to claim that he has no idea who this NE5 is, other than that he's admin on a message board that Leazes Mag posts on. I think he may even have confused himself into believing that NE5 and Leazes Mag are different people.

It's easy done like! :lol:

quite amazing these people who change usernames and don't tell people :D

it would seem to me that whilst occasionally knowledgeable, he (leazes) allows personal beleifs to get in the way of rational thought processes and ends up digging his own hole through threads.

shame really. none of us need this.

I think his appraisal of players tends to be very perceptive. Haven't read his ideas on tactics or team selections but i imagine it would be good. He strikes me as knowledgeable when it comes to football. I understand how he can be a wind up though :lol:

I tend to think that if i met him i'd realise there was nice bloke in there trying to get out.

No offence Leazes, you're alright by me :D

Thank You........ :icon_lol:

Shame some good posters on here, like yourself, get sidetracked [not you in this case] by some other fuckwits who are daft enough to allow perceptions to get in the way of the post content just because they disagree with them on a point, even when presented with facts.

In the meantime, I will continue thinking that the board at NUFC will be very difficult to replace with better, Craig Bellamy should never have been allowed to leave Newcastle United, Souness should have been castrated and hung from the Tyne Bridge for assaulting him on the training ground, Luque is shit - as I said from day 1, Zoggy is a potential star - as I said from day 1, Boumsong was shit - as I said from day 1, Roeder is doing a sound job and deserves more time, the board have a fairly decent case for giving him a crack at it, we need a striker far more than a left back, our "defensive problems" are down to conceding possession cheaply especially in midfield and up front, and a DOF doesn't guarantee you a good manager who is the most important person in a football club

Have I forgotten owt ? Oh aye, Gemma used to send me some friendly pm's once :D

Canofbeans - I divvent think I let personal beliefs get in the way of anything mate, I just stick to my guns, but I WOULD admit if I am proved wrong. Even the "fuckpig" was a racing certainty disaster for me, because I had been working in Scotland when he was at Rangers, and knew what he was like. During those years I used to come back down and go on about how we should get Ferguson as manager of NUFC.

One of the best days of all my time supporting Newcastle, was the day we beat Liverpool 3-0, and the whole ground sang Souness for Sunderland. Having saw the 1974 Cup Final and various other beatings off that lot over the years, the significance of that game was - for the first time in my life - WE were going up, and they were heading down, and didn't they know it !!!!!

Brilliant. Only winning a cup could be better, I would say.

I actually had half a thought that the "fuckpig" had improved as a manager over the years, when he won the League Cup and got them into a good position at Blackburn, but his treatment of Cole and Yorke at Blackburn. and especially the day he assaulted Bellamy, told me with finality that absolutely nothing had changed with him.

Who do you think is the biggest tosser manager we have had at Newcastle ? For me, its him, McGarry and Ardiles, althought Ossie was a decent enough bloke its not his fault he had the charisma and managerial quality of a dead earwig.

Edited by LeazesMag

Semi under Robson, quarter-final under Souness iirc.

Could quite possibly have been another semi final if it wasn't for that "Scottish Fuckpig" and those like Gemmill who supported him...

*Couldn't be arsed waiting on Leazes coming along to post this, so I thought I would keep the thread rolling by just posting it now. Thats of course if he remembers which persona to log in as.. :D *

could have been another final :D

divvent take offence at the Scottish bit Ritchie ......... :lol: not all jocks are like the "fuckpig" ... haha

None taken mate.. :icon_lol:

:lol: Leazes Mag making himself look like a willy again.

you're not tagging onto Noelie now are you :D

Hardly, I've never said you look like a willy, only stupid.

Did you really use my name on another forum?

If you did then that shows your stupidity is not confined to one forum, you like to spread it around.

If you did then that shows your stupidity is not confined to one forum, you like to spread it around.

you must be a right daft twat if you think I'd bother using your username ..... HOHO. how fuckin sad........

you must be a right daft twat if you think I'd bother using your username ..... HOHO. how fuckin sad........

OH DEAR, LeazesMag now resorting to foul language in his responses to my posts, only a stupid, ignorant person who is at a loss for words would stoop that low.

Never fear LeazesMag I won't demean myself nor stoop to your level in my responses to you, I'm not that stupid nor ignorant.

maybe just maybe, we could close this thread. seems that whilst both noelie and leazes are (imho) both respected, this is getting personal and actually quite offensive.

just my opinion, and apologies leazes if i said anything out of turn.

Eh? What's the story there then, or is it just a woefully OTT headline? I remember the business about Pardew allegedly having an affair from earlier in the season, which I assume is what the article is alluding to?

Eh? What's the story there then, or is it just a woefully OTT headline? I remember the business about Pardew allegedly having an affair from earlier in the season, which I assume is what the article is alluding to?

Just the woeful headline and opening paragraph claiming that being a west ham fan is comparible to watching your wife/daughter/mum gang raped.

Edited by BlueStar

There's a difference between an affair and gang rape though. :lol:

I bet Uglymackems felt the same way under Souness. Taking football that seriously must make you the ultimate soopafan.

funny how people who agree with Leazes are "good posters" but those who don't are

fuckwits who are daft enough to allow perceptions to get in the way of the post content just because they disagree with them on a point, even when presented with facts.

Leazes man, read that sentence and tell me that this isn't what you do yourself?

I get your overall point, that over the last 40 years this club has improved dramatically. But stop using the goals of the 1960's club, they no longer apply. Our aim should be championsleague qualification through the league every year, it should be truly challenging for the domestic pots and it should be building a team that will sustain a prolonged assault on the title.

None of these will happen under Shepherd. If you can't see this, or you disagree then there truly is no hope for you.

I was one of the best posters according to Leazes during the Souness reign. When I expressed disappointment at his replacement and doubted the ability of our board to progress the club, I became a know-nothing wanker. :lol:

I was one of the best posters according to Leazes during the Souness reign. When I expressed disappointment at his replacement and doubted the ability of our board to progress the club, I became a know-nothing wanker. :lol:

double wanker surely?

ho ho. tut tut.

etc

double wanker surely?

ho ho. tut tut.

etc

No, you're the only double wanker Dan, you hold a unique position in Leazes's esteem, about to be usurped by Noelie though if you're not careful.

funny how people who agree with Leazes are "good posters" but those who don't are

fuckwits who are daft enough to allow perceptions to get in the way of the post content just because they disagree with them on a point, even when presented with facts.

Leazes man, read that sentence and tell me that this isn't what you do yourself?

I get your overall point, that over the last 40 years this club has improved dramatically. But stop using the goals of the 1960's club, they no longer apply. Our aim should be championsleague qualification through the league every year, it should be truly challenging for the domestic pots and it should be building a team that will sustain a prolonged assault on the title.

None of these will happen under Shepherd. If you can't see this, or you disagree then there truly is no hope for you.

you're spot on, but you know he won't agree. he'd look a bit silly now if he suddenly agreed with the rest of this board and admited he's been talking rubbish all these years.

I was one of the best posters according to Leazes during the Souness reign. When I expressed disappointment at his replacement and doubted the ability of our board to progress the club, I became a know-nothing wanker. :(

double wanker surely?

ho ho. tut tut.

etc

No, you're the only double wanker Dan, you hold a unique position in Leazes's esteem, about to be usurped by Noelie though if you're not careful.

my toontastic claim to fame is that i think i was the first to be on the receiving end of that extra special insult

:( Leazes Mag making himself look like a willy again.

you're not tagging onto Noelie now are you :blink:

OH DEAR, LeazesMag now resorting to foul language in his responses to my posts, only a stupid, ignorant person who is at a loss for words would stoop that low.

Never fear LeazesMag I won't demean myself nor stoop to your level in my responses to you, I'm not that stupid nor ignorant.

nah, you're wrong Noelie, just like the rubbish you spout when you pretend you know about NUFC since the 1950's.....I am laughing at your stupidity to think I have nothing else better to do than logging into an internet forum and pretending I am you ..... wherever the fcuk it is, not that I want to know.....how sad can you get ..... :(:P

maybe just maybe, we could close this thread. seems that whilst both noelie and leazes are (imho) both respected, this is getting personal and actually quite offensive.

just my opinion, and apologies leazes if i said anything out of turn.

fine by me to get back on track mate. I have tried to ask Noelie constructive questions about the club and restore some order to it but he just carries on abusing me. Oh well....... who cares. I suppose it will be locked if he carries on not debating the issue ...

Shame really, because missed sticks in particular was making good points and actually seems to be more realistic than most on here.

Its not an easy question I've asked Noelie, I realise that, I mean - fancy asking an opinion of someone on footballers he has seen play ?

Edited by LeazesMag

you're spot on, but you know he won't agree. he'd look a bit silly now if he suddenly agreed with the rest of this board and admited he's been talking rubbish all these years.

Sadly Dan, I am just posting the facts ie replacing our board with better is far from automatic, and could prove extremely difficult and in the end, guttingly disappointing.

I also hope this does not turn out to be the case, and sadly if it does, you might finally understand what I have been trying to tell you.

and it didn't under Bobby Robson [with Fred as chairman ]?

The point is mate, that with an ambitious board, it can happen. With an unambitious board, it never will. Don't you understand this ? Why do you think it is impossible for us to be taken over by an unambitious board, afraid to reach for success, when so many other clubs are that way and we ourselves have been too ?