Toontastic 5-a-side

Guest Patrokles

There's gonna be four sides by the sound of it anyway. If the NO regulars that post on here now on a regular basis would sign up to it, we could feasibly set up an NO side just from them. I think trying to involve a combined effort of both boards would be too difficult. Good idea though.

I'm not representing them cunts.

I'll could bring over a set of shirts for them...

kuntz-150_2.jpg

That's perfect for Meenzer, surely?

Don't think he's into cunts tbh

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

There's gonna be four sides by the sound of it anyway. If the NO regulars that post on here now on a regular basis would sign up to it, we could feasibly set up an NO side just from them. I think trying to involve a combined effort of both boards would be too difficult. Good idea though.

I'm not representing them cunts.

I'll could bring over a set of shirts for them...

kuntz-150_2.jpg

Isegrim are you kraut, yourself? I've seen a lot of your posts and you seem to know a lot about German football.

Anyway one of the funniest comedy moments I've seen from John Motson, a BBC commentator, as Stefan Kuntz received the ball, think it was Euro 96.

"The Germans certainly not holding back with these tackles, KUNTZ..." :lol:

Edited by stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

Isegrim are you kraut, yourself?

Aye.

I think most English people that have a brain prefer Germans to most people on continental Europe. You're not as cool as us but culturally we're more like each other than any other country.

Aye.

I think most English people that have a brain prefer Germans to most people on continental Europe. You're not as cool as us but culturally we're more like each other than any other country.

Oh ffs. :lol:

Speak for yourself, I don't subscribe to any of that crap.

Aye.

Closer culturally to the Home Nations and the Republic of Ireland I'd say, for a start. I wouldn't say I have a particular European country whose people I like the most though.

Guest stevieintoon

Aye.

Closer culturally to the Home Nations and the Republic of Ireland I'd say, for a start. I wouldn't say I have a particular European country whose people I like the most though.

Well obviously, but they're part of the British Isles, that goes without saying.

Renton, who would you rather have a pint with a German, Spaniard, Italian or French twat? Maybe the Danes are similar to us to though.

Aye.

There's not a country I've been in Europe which I didn't like. Stevie's comment there sounded like it was straight from the book Island Nation (John King), where the moronic narrator started grading nationalities accordind to how different they were from the English. "Pakis" were the worst, predictably.

Edited by Renton

Aye.

Well obviously, but they're part of the British Isles, that goes without saying.

Renton, who would you rather have a pint with a German, Spaniard, Italian or French twat? Maybe the Danes are similar to us to though.

By the sounds of it I'd much rather have a drink with a "french twat" than you. I don't know how serious you're being but you sound like you have major issues.

Aye.

:lol:

Did anyone else picture Wolfy responding in the affirmative with that exact word?

Having met the lad I was thinking exactly the same :icon_lol:

Aye.

By the sounds of it I'd much rather have a drink with a "french twat" than you. I don't know how serious you're being but you sound like you have major issues.

Renton v Stevie in the 5-a-side promises to be interesting. :lol:

Guest stevieintoon

Aye.

Oh dear :lol:

Im in for both the summer and sundays.

After all top scorer and all that :icon_lol:

Jesus - If this lang streek of piss got anywhere near the scoresheet there can only be one explanation

And yee can feck off n'all :rolleyes:

jesus wept I preferred it when you were actually someone else I thought was you! :lol:

Aye.

I subscribe to the general view that there are european countries with more or less affinity for each other. I work in a european team, i share an office with a frog, my boss is a kraut, we have a spanish lad here, 2 belgians etc. We look after 44 markets and i spend time with Scandanavians, Italians, Dutch, Poles, and Hungarians as well as the UK.

Germans call us 'Island monkeys' and think that we are inbred and need to get off the island to sort our heads out. We are closest in the way we do business and they are much funnier than people think. I was on a tour of Berlin last year and all the nick-names for the buildings were hilarious. They love a drink too - Octoberfest last year was class.

French think we're anglo-saxon scum who have no class or culture, the fact that they are obsessed by our music, football and royal family escape their inadequate froggy little heads.

The Scandanavians all look longingly at the island and think 'what a waste' and fantasise about all the lovely design features they would install if they still owned it.

The Italians love us, think the sun shines out of our well-tailored arses as they hate the germans, french and spanish so much we are their default favourites.

The spaniards are too lazy to express an opinion tbh.

Our histories and our language tie us closer to different backgrounds. The Poles have a deep respect for the english but the way they think is closer to Russian than anglo-saxon. Nihilistic to the man, Polish taxi drivers are suicidal.

Guest stevieintoon

I reckon Renton's one of those types who always picked up the ball as a bairn and got wrong off his dad for it...you know the ones.

I've noticed about him as well, if you've done something, he's done something better. If someones travelled somewhere, he's been there and their neighbouring countries, speaks fluently in all the languages and local dialects and generally makes Alan Whicker look like he's not travelled much. I picture him as being like Rowan Atkinson when he's trying to speak some obscure foreign language, when the bloke selling carpets speaks French. If someones read a book, he's read something else by some author no ones ever heard of, if you went to Oxford, he spent time at Harvard. Nothing worse than up themselves, point things out, nobheads on message board tbh.

Aye.

I subscribe to the general view that there are european countries with more or less affinity for each other. I work in a european team, i share an office with a frog, my boss is a kraut, we have a spanish lad here, 2 belgians etc. We look after 44 markets and i spend time with Scandanavians, Italians, Dutch, Poles, and Hungarians as well as the UK.

Germans call us 'Island monkeys' and think that we are inbred and need to get off the island to sort our heads out. We are closest in the way we do business and they are much funnier than people think. I was on a tour of Berlin last year and all the nick-names for the buildings were hilarious. They love a drink too - Octoberfest last year was class.

French think we're anglo-saxon scum who have no class or culture, the fact that they are obsessed by our music, football and royal family escape their inadequate froggy little heads.

The Scandanavians all look longingly at the island and think 'what a waste' and fantasise about all the lovely design features they would install if they still owned it.

The Italians love us, think the sun shines out of our well-tailored arses as they hate the germans, french and spanish so much we are their default favourites.

Our histories and our language tie us closer to different backgrounds. The Poles have a deep respect for the english but the way they think is closer to Russian than anglo-saxon. Nihilistic to the man, Polish taxi drivers are suicidal.

:icon_lol:B)

How true is that like.

Just got back from Madrid this weekend and what a bunch of lazy twats. We thought wor lass' bag had been scoused at John Lennon when it didn't come off the plane from Liverpool but turns out the paella monkeys just never got it on the baggage reclaim. We had a Spanish speaker attempt to deal with the problem for us (so there was absolutely no misunderstandings due to the language barrier) and they still wouldnt shift their greasy, hairy arses. It's due to be sent back to her this week (hopefully). Six days after the holiday ended!

Madrid is a beautiful city, mind.

I reckon Renton's one of those types who always picked up the ball as a bairn and got wrong off his dad for it...you know the ones.

I've noticed about him as well, if you've done something, he's done something better. If someones travelled somewhere, he's been there and their neighbouring countries, speaks fluently in all the languages and local dialects and generally makes Alan Whicker look like he's not travelled much. I picture him as being like Rowan Atkinson when he's trying to speak some obscure foreign language, when the bloke selling carpets speaks French. If someones read a book, he's read something else by some author no ones ever heard of, if you went to Oxford, he spent time at Harvard. Nothing worse than up themselves, point things out, nobheads on message board tbh.

Yeah.....and to bring it back to my original point, I think his dad would probably say the same. :icon_lol:

Guest stevieintoon

Aye.

Yes Chez, that's what I was getting at before Mr High and Mighty who's been to more countries than Kofi Annan started spouting shite. Our language is closely linked, they're a country who consume as much alcohol as us which is saying something, they copy the majority of their music off us, they like a laugh, and football dominates their society in a similar way to it does here. Contrast with the French, fair enough there's pockets of France, like Lens-Lille-Sedan who aren't dissimilar to us, but in the main give me a kraut any day. If that sounds like Billy Britain speaking I don't give a fuck. Long live Jeremy Clarkson.

not a fan then? :icon_lol:

He's got nowt on Rob W tbf

And Mancy 'scoused' - good use of the profaniosaurus there. :icon_lol:

Aye.

Renton v Stevie in the 5-a-side promises to be interesting. :icon_lol:

I'd waited long enough. I fucking hit him hard. The ball was there (I think). Take that you cu.nt. And don't ever stand over me sneering about your pro-European views.
Edited by ewerk

Guest stevieintoon

Aye.

Renton v Stevie in the 5-a-side promises to be interesting. :icon_lol:

I'd waited long enough. I fucking hit him hard. The ball was there (I think). Take that you cu.nt. And don't ever stand over me sneering about your pro-European views.

B) Don't ever make me sound like that bastard! Yes, you know who, Ireland's finest.