Toontastic 5-a-side

Guest Patrokles

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the stickied thread is dealing with the summer football/piss up can this be dedicated to those who fancy a regular Sunday game.

I think this is the list so far:

SLP

Papa Laz

geordieshandy

peasepud

Jonny2J

Hatful of Hollow

Smogger

Magma

So could do with a couple more. Anyone?

When would everyone fancy starting this up - 18th or 25th of this month?

25th I reckon as I'm going to see Kubichek! on the 17th and with it being St Paddy's and everything I will not be in any fit state whatsoever to play footy.

If the stickied thread is dealing with the summer football/piss up can this be dedicated to those who fancy a regular Sunday game.

SLP

Papa Laz

geordieshandy

peasepud

Jonny2J

Hatful of Hollow

Smogger

Magma

25th I reckon as I'm going to see Kubichek! on the 17th and with it being St Paddy's and everything I will not be in any fit state whatsoever to play footy.

Are you Irish ???

SLP

Papa Laz

geordieshandy

peasepud

Jonny2J

Hatful of Hollow

Smogger

Magma

Are you Irish ???

No but seeing as I'd have had a canny few before the gig no doubt I shall be out afterwards as well regarding if it was St Paddy's or not, just St Paddy's being even more of an excuse to go out and get tanked up.

SLP

Papa Laz

geordieshandy

peasepud

Jonny2J

Hatful of Hollow

Smogger

Magma

Are you Irish ???

No but seeing as I'd have had a canny few before the gig no doubt I shall be out afterwards as well regarding if it was St Paddy's or not, just St Paddy's being even more of an excuse to go out and get tanked up.

Just admit it's because you're going to running after your mum, getting her cups of tea and doing the ironning. ALL DAY.

SLP

Papa Laz

geordieshandy

peasepud

Jonny2J

Hatful of Hollow

Smogger

Magma

Yeah we'll aim to start from the 25th and make it a regular sunday game. So people can put their name down here and we'll take it from there. I'm sure once we see how many we have we can get enough extras from friends etc. if there is any short fall to make up.

Got sent off yesterday for a horror tackle on the opposing striker. Watch out Toontastic. :baby:

Ben Thatcher-esque?

:lol: Not quite. It was a bit like the type that Bramble always does and actually often wins the ball, but you know that if he misses the ball the bloke is going to go flying. Well I missed the ball :lol:

• 2 weeks later...