• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'l Play.

Mind you im fucking class*

*This is not true. Plus i cannot see a thing without Glasses**

** I dont wear glasses to play football***

*** See ''Headless Chicken''

Four months, nearly five? I can get fit in that time.

Aye right. :D

Fitness is not a pre-requisite, believe me. 20-a-day-man-pot-bellied-Peter-Crouch-impersonator Peasepud may well have been top scorer last time. :D

It was in the summer last year. There isn't one planned, but there might be one in the summer. I might even dust off the white hotpants and Young Ornithologists t-shirt again.

Planning is ongoing... :D

Is there any plan about the date yet? I'm meeting tonight with friends as we are organising a charity football tournament in the summer which might be in the second half of July. I'd like to avoid a conflict of dates (or you'll have to send a Toontastic team down here)...

It was in the summer last year. There isn't one planned, but there might be one in the summer. I might even dust off the white hotpants and Young Ornithologists t-shirt again.

Is there any plan about the date yet? I'm meeting tonight with friends as we are organising a charity football tournament in the summer which might be in the second half of July. I'd like to avoid a conflict of dates (or you'll have to send a Toontastic team down here)...

Weekend 27th/28th/29th??

Four months, nearly five? I can get fit in that time.

Aye right. :D

Fitness is not a pre-requisite, believe me. 20-a-day-man-pot-bellied-Peter-Crouch-impersonator Peasepud may well have been top scorer last time. :D

Aye, but then there's the football skills thing.

Actually, same reply, I presume. :D

Weekend 27th/28th/29th??

That's likely to be the weekend of our tournament. We had August 4th in mind, but we have a French team coming over every year who can't make it, so we are probably settling for a week earlier. Anyway, I'll know more for definite until tomorrow.

I can't do the weekend of August 4th for ours

Not that I'd be playing like, but you'll need a photographer :D

Not sure "need" is the right word, especially when you're talking about a photographer. Beer carrier however...

I can't do the weekend of August 4th for ours

Not that I'd be playing like, but you'll need a photographer :D

Not sure "need" is the right word, especially when you're talking about a photographer. Beer carrier however...

I can do that either, however I prefer to be in your vicinity at all times as photo opportunities are endless :D

I'm planning to drag my arse up the A1 that weekend, so you'll have the chance to marvel at the skills of Jimbohino again......

Actually, well reminded, I'm sure in a drunken haze on Satruday me and Papa Laz agreed to organise a Toontastic kickabout for a Sunday. It can't be this Sunday as I'm out but we might be organising something in the near future. So basically, I'm looking for geniune interest. Don't know if it's better to PM me or post in here. We were talking about having it at Eldon Leisure on the basis it's central, but any other venue will be considered.

Actually, well reminded, I'm sure in a drunken haze on Satruday me and Papa Laz agreed to organise a Toontastic kickabout for a Sunday. It can't be this Sunday as I'm out but we might be organising something in the near future. So basically, I'm looking for geniune interest. Don't know if it's better to PM me or post in here. We were talking about having it at Eldon Leisure on the basis it's central, but any other venue will be considered.

Indeed we did! We got as far as me, you, Matt and Jonny2J agreeing to play and were then going to use the board to find any other people who fancy a game on a sunday, or sundays if we can get the numbers.

So if anyone does fancy a game, post here or PM SLP as he's chief organiser! Like the Previous toontastic footy its just a bit of a laugh and doesn't require any level of skill or fitness :D