Wallpapers Thread

MattM4

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is a very simple, minimal desktop I've done with a 3D version of the NUFC logo on a white backdrop.

Hope you enjoy.

ps. I'm on Mac so I put it on the left side (my desktop files land on the right), but if anyone wants it on the other side just let me know. Also it is made to fit a 24" screen (1920 x 1200) just resize to whatever you need.

nufcdesktop-3.jpg

• 1 month later...

Apparently Photobucket has received a complaint from the premier league against my desktop... funny that a simple search for Newcastle United shows that I am not alone, but Manchester United shows that perhaps the complaint didn't come from the league, but from NUFC... I wonder.

anyways here it is on Imageshack:

nufcdesktop3vv4.th.jpg

I'Ve been wanting to make more desktops, but I'm not feeling so inspired right now. Perhaps when we're top of the league... Championship that is. ;)

Edited by soaringmag

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A simple NUFC crest on a brushed metal background with shadow and reflection. Size is 1920x1200, resize to your own needs or if you need it resized let me know.

Hope it finds a home on some desktops. Let me know if there are any wallpaper requests.

nufcdesktopshadowrefl2.png

A simple NUFC crest on a brushed metal background with shadow and reflection. Size is 1920x1200, resize to your own needs or if you need it resized let me know.

Hope it finds a home on some desktops. Let me know if there are any wallpaper requests.

nufcdesktopshadowrefl2.png

Awesome... :baby:

What chance you can knock one up exactly the same with the previous badge (the one we use on here)?

Awesome... B)

Thanks - glad you like it!

What chance you can knock one up exactly the same with the previous badge (the one we use on here)?
Every chance in the world. I'm on the west coast of the US, so I'll do it this evening my time.

fantastic piece of work on both counts :angry:
That's my home and work wall papers sorted for the next month or so. Cheers mate. B)
The third one is the bollocks like <_< Currently my work desktop. Nice one.

Really glad that you guys like them.

I enjoy making them, but with 4 kids and an intense job I don't have a ton of time to let my mind just freely imagine, so if you have any ideas/requests let me know! It helps to keep me from despairing while waiting for the beautiful game to return to SJP. ;-) Plus, given my incredible ignorance compared to most on this forum it allows me to contribute something...

Edited by soaringmag

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, so that last attempt at the "Obama - Hope" poster add didn't work. I totally understand. I was trying to use the accent colors from the crest and by the time I was finishing the lions share of the work (tracing in illustrator) I was to tired to play around to find a composition that worked. Hopefully this is better and some of you might enjoy it for the remaining games this season.

Howay the lads!

shearerwallpaper.th.jpg shearerwallpaper2.th.jpg shearerwallpaper3.th.jpg

I took this photo and thought it looked cool so tried to adapt it and give it a kind of Nick Love/Football Factory feel, I couldn't think of any decent text but I thought it needed some so I just whacked 'Away Days' on there as I wanted to try the font - the same font as 28 Days Later by the way.

dctoax.jpg