LeazesMag is a...

Baggio

I have a degree of respect for Leazes for at least sticking to his guns re. the board, joke though it's become to most.

His blind defence of Shepherd in the face of all logic is similar to your stance on Roeder so I can understand that.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

I have a degree of respect for Leazes for at least sticking to his guns re. the board, joke though it's become to most.

His blind defence of Shepherd in the face of all logic is similar to your stance on Roeder so I can understand that.

fishing-2.jpg

Guest Patrokles

What about his denial regarding his usernames on other forums, constantly claiming people have said x,y and z when they havent and trying to get out of it when being caught saying something stupid by claiming someone has edited his posts?

No respect.

to be fair, I've never actually read any of his posts beyond the first 2 in a thread. I just know that he certainly doesn't back down ever.

Guest Patrokles

You've certainly got Leaze's nack for avoiding the question anyway.

Alright, if it's that important to you.

If it's something Leazes strongly believes in, which it clearly is, then, yes, I admire his staunchness in maintaining his opinion in the face of disagreement. In other circumstances, it may not be a trait to be praised.

In the face of "disagreement"? Surely you mean logic? How can you respect someone who uses facts when they suit them and ignore them when they don't and refuses to move an inch? The man is a joke.

Guest Patrokles

In all fairness, the initial post was pure flippancy, and I had no idea anyone was going to take it quite so rabidly seriously. I should have counted on our stereotypical angry Irishman, though.

Are Irish men stereotypically angry? :lol:

I thought they were sterotypically happy drunken idiots tbh. :lol:

Johnny "Mad Dog" Adair is on the radio later. I wouldnt call him a happy drunken idiot :lol:

If it's something Leazes strongly believes in,................... then, yes, I admire his staunchness in maintaining his opinion in the face of disagreement.

So, you admire his staunchness in maintaining his opinion that....... I know nothing about Newcastle United, ........that I haven't seen many games, ..........that I am a KK bandwagon jumper, ......that I can't answer his questions,....... that I know nothing before or since 1992,........ that I know little about the club, .......that I know nothing about the current board,...... that I pretend to be a supporter, ................even in the face of disagreement from a bloke who supported Newcastle before he was born.

It may well be something that Leazes strongly believes in, but that doesn't make it true, accurate, factual, or even close except in his own tunnel-visioned outlook directed towards the opinions and comments of others.

I think that Leazes can write a lot of interesting and knowledgeable stuff (he nowadays mostly keeps it to his howaythetoon forum). I don't have so much of a problem with his dissenting views, especially his defence of the board, but rather the way how he forces them upon others. But he likes to rant and wind up other people.

I think that Leazes can write a lot of interesting and knowledgeable stuff (he nowadays mostly keeps it to his howaythetoon forum). I don't have so much of a problem with his dissenting views, especially his defence of the board, but rather the way how he forces them upon others. But he likes to rant and wind up other people.

He knows some things. Others are simply made up on the spot. Some of the things he claims to have happened in the late 70s and 80s just didnt occur and others didnt happen as he remembers them. Nowt wrong with the latter until he insists it did and if you didnt see it that way then you werent there......

I am certain it isnt a wind up. He simply doesnt have the wit, humour, humility or social skill.

He's just a daft sod with narrow minded views and some redeeming parts to his personality. If he was man enough to back down then fair enough but the line he is casting at the minute does him no favours.

I enjoy some of the discussions but not when he has his 'oracle' head on.

He knows some things. Others are simply made up on the spot. Some of the things he claims to have happened in the late 70s and 80s just didnt occur and others didnt happen as he remembers them. Nowt wrong with the latter until he insists it did and if you didnt see it that way then you werent there......

I am certain it isnt a wind up. He simply doesnt have the wit, humour, humility or social skill.

He's just a daft sod with narrow minded views and some redeeming parts to his personality. If he was man enough to back down then fair enough but the line he is casting at the minute does him no favours.

That just about sums up my feeling for him too, pretty much exactly as it happens.

Peter Beardsley at the kop in 1987 springs to mind. Apparently Pedro spat in everyones face in the Newcastle End than had the temerity to piss on them afterwards.

perhaps you could tell us what they were ?

Unless you prefer to make yourself look a complete utter twat ........ :lol:

Peter Beardsley at the kop in 1987 springs to mind.

Sadly for you, this is also fact.

You can continue to believe it isn't, if it makes you happy.

If it's something Leazes strongly believes in,................... then, yes, I admire his staunchness in maintaining his opinion in the face of disagreement.

So, you admire his staunchness in maintaining his opinion that....... I know nothing about Newcastle United, ........that I haven't seen many games, ..........that I am a KK bandwagon jumper, ......that I can't answer his questions,....... that I know nothing before or since 1992,........ that I know little about the club, .......that I know nothing about the current board,...... that I pretend to be a supporter, ................even in the face of disagreement from a bloke who supported Newcastle before he was born.

It may well be something that Leazes strongly believes in, but that doesn't make it true, accurate, factual, or even close except in his own tunnel-visioned outlook directed towards the opinions and comments of others.

he probably means that he admires the fact I know what I am talking about, unlike wankers like yourself who say they have supported the club but haven't. Whatever.

:lol:

he probably means that he admires the fact I know what I am talking about, unlike wankers like yourself who say they have supported the club but haven't. Whatever.

Do you still claim that your post was edited on the old board by the way?

Do you still claim that your post was edited on the old board by the way?

well, as it has been done before, Mark Bodie, a lack of integrity by you [or your admin etc] would hardly be surprising, as you or some of your admin wankers have demonstrated a lack of integrity, and altered posts by myseld and others on previous occasions. Such a comment would hardly be posted by me in all seriousness, unless I was pissed or better still, taking the piss, deservedly, out of some of the fuckwits on this forum who actually did defend him.