LeazesMag is a...

Baggio

NE5, LeazesMag call him what you will, but one thing is not in doubt, his heart is in the right place. The fact is he is probably the most well known poster on any of the toon boards, I think too many people are obsessed by the legend that is LM.

His heart is, without question, in the right place.

Your other comments are, I assume, just sarcasm?

No, if any poster on a toon mb has achieved cult status, it's Leazes Mag.

Swindon Mag tbh :lol:

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NE5, LeazesMag call him what you will, but one thing is not in doubt, his heart is in the right place. The fact is he is probably the most well known poster on any of the toon boards, I think too many people are obsessed by the legend that is LM.

Aye but he has only achieved this status because he is seen as a figure of fun, its not out of respect.

eeer.....its not really my fault that so many of you are idiots who pay no attention to the lessons of history, and for some reason aren't clever enough to realise that replacing the board of NUFC with a worse one is perfectly possible.

As for the comments on Souness.....I believe many people on here have said that there is nothing wrong with wanting someone to succeed, despite wishing they had appointed someone else.....the biggest wankers are surely people like Gemma etc who still think we are better off without the players he sold and also those who backed him spending all that cash on expensive foreigners. Its called learning from mistakes.

Aye but he has only achieved this status because he is seen as a figure of fun, its not out of respect.

eeer.....its not really my fault that so many of you are idiots who pay no attention to the lessons of history, and for some reason aren't clever enough to realise that replacing the board of NUFC with a worse one is perfectly possible.

As for the comments on Souness.....I believe many people on here have said that there is nothing wrong with wanting someone to succeed, despite wishing they had appointed someone else.....the biggest wankers are surely people like Gemma etc who still think we are better off without the players he sold and also those who backed him spending all that cash on expensive foreigners. Its called learning from mistakes.

No no no, let's have it right. You have long claimed that you knew from day one that Souness was the wrong man for us. Well actually it turns out that you thought he was a "top boss" up until he upset you by upsetting Bellamy.

Nice diversion tactics, but they aren't working.

Gol/Craig, give Leazes the I Love Graeme badge that I used to have. :unsure:

No no no, let's have it right. You have long claimed that you knew from day one that Souness was the wrong man for us. Well actually it turns out that you thought he was a "top boss" up until he upset you by upsetting Bellamy.

:unsure:

I have said on numerous occasions that his training ground incident with Bellamy convinced me that he had not changed from the manager he had always been, despite hoping otherwise. Shame that I'm not stupid enough to STILL think he did right for the club with his buys and sales though Gemma, unlike you ..... :unsure:

I have said on numerous occasions that his training ground incident with Bellamy convinced me that he had not changed from the manager he had always been, despite hoping otherwise. Shame that I'm not stupid enough to STILL think he did right for the club with his buys and sales though Gemma, unlike you ..... :unsure:

Funny that this training ground incident was exactly one week before you posted aforementioned opinion about Souness...

:D

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn41...21/ai_n12101734

Edited by Isegrim

Funny that this training ground incident was exactly one week before you posted aforementioned opinion about Souness...

:unsure:

well, I'm not really arsed. I was banned on toonchat - or maybe here - and nobody owned up to who did it so I presume this post has been altered and nobody will own up to that either.

It could be worse, I could actually believe it, or still think we are better off without Craig Bellamy, like Gemma ... or that a brand new board who will automatically be better than the one who has ran a club regularly qualifying for europe, is waiting in the wings to lead us to untold trophies which is what we always did before that awful Fat Fred who goes to Brothels and calls women dogs, came barging in .... :unsure:

Edited by LeazesMag

well, I'm not really arsed. I was banned on toonchat - or maybe here - and nobody owned up to who did it so I presume this post has been altered and nobody will own up to that either.

It could be worse, I could actually believe it, or still think we are better off without Craig Bellamy ... or that a brand new board who will automatically be better than the one who has ran a club regularly qualifying for europe, is waiting in the wings to lead us to untold trophies which is what we always did before that awful Fat Fred who goes to Brothels and calls women dogs, came barging in .... :unsure:

Worse than all of that, you believed that Souness was better than Keegan. :unsure:

And nobody altered your post so don't try that shit on. You posted it and you know you did.

:icon_lol:

It could be worse, I could actually believe it, or still think we are better off without Craig Bellamy ... or that a brand new board who will automatically be better than the one who has ran a club regularly qualifying for europe, is waiting in the wings to lead us to untold trophies which is what we always did before that awful Fat Fred who goes to Brothels and calls women dogs, came barging in .... :D

Worse than all of that, you believed that Souness was better than Keegan. :unsure:

And nobody altered your post so don't try that shit on. You posted it and you know you did.

It's an ugly sight when Gemma gets the whiff of blood in his nostrils. :unsure:

:lol:

It could be worse, I could actually believe it, or still think we are better off without Craig Bellamy ... or that a brand new board who will automatically be better than the one who has ran a club regularly qualifying for europe, is waiting in the wings to lead us to untold trophies which is what we always did before that awful Fat Fred who goes to Brothels and calls women dogs, came barging in .... :icon_lol:

there is no way i would say he is a top boss, having seen him at Rangers - as I've often said. It is a fact that I was banned too and nobody owned up to doing it. But I'm not really bothered Gemma, if I had defended him as stoutly as YOU did, and still do whenever Bellamy crops up.......not that is what I call really funny.....

Do you remember I also predicted EXACTLY the financial mess we would be in, because of him, and you, the accountant still thought he would be good for the club.......not exactly what someone who calls him a top boss would say is it ..... but I suspect you know this yourself although you won't admit it. :unsure:

The strange thing is, there are quite a lot of people who think quite a lot of managers are better than Keegan ie won nowt, loads of money, can't take the pressure, blah blah blah.......but not me !!!! The best manager we've ever had, you will find PLENTY posts saying this, if - like Baggio - you are sad enough to go looking.

Edited by LeazesMag