Wheres good in a town on a monday?

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shite on aMonday...too many tax dodging layabout smelly students :unsure:

Bingo not open tonight like?

never played it in my life matey.... :unsure: back to your nylons now ....

Went to tigertiger in the end. What a pile of cunts!!! Too many lasses who think they are a LOT better looking than they are and too many orange blokes in tight grey cardigans with their pants hanging out.

Highlight of my night was watching a twat knock someone out outside for no apparent reason and then gloating to his mates as the police pulled up. So being the upstanding member of society i am i pointed him out to the nice big policeman in the riot van. He was a rugby playing student by the looks of him and his arse was twitching like a rabbits nose as he was carted off to jail!!!

Forgot to mention, Taylor was in there chatting up the orangest, ugliest lass he could find whilst Bramble walked around all night thinking he was LL Cool J.

Good to see they are ready to be up bright and early for training to try and win their places back in the team!

Ps. what do you reckon the odds are on bramble going to sunderland on a free this summer?

Went to tigertiger in the end. What a pile of cunts!!! Too many lasses who think they are a LOT better looking than they are and too many orange blokes in tight grey cardigans with their pants hanging out.

Highlight of my night was watching a twat knock someone out outside for no apparent reason and then gloating to his mates as the police pulled up. So being the upstanding member of society i am i pointed him out to the nice big policeman in the riot van. He was a rugby playing student by the looks of him and his arse was twitching like a rabbits nose as he was carted off to jail!!!

Grass, scum of the highest order imo. Maybe the kid had touched him up or something. If you were that bothered about it why didn't you go and confront him? I'll tell you why, because your a little fucking mammy's boy who couldn't put the cat out.

Should have smacked you tbh

Went to tigertiger in the end. What a pile of cunts!!! Too many lasses who think they are a LOT better looking than they are.

Knocked back a lot then were you? :unsure:

Grass, scum of the highest order imo. Maybe the kid had touched him up or something. If you were that bothered about it why didn't you go and confront him? I'll tell you why, because your a little fucking mammy's boy who couldn't put the cat out.

Cos i have more than 2 neurones in my head? Perhaps, unlike you, i have enough nous about me to not want to be rolling around on the floor at 2am with some random bloke?

Talk about little man syndrome!

I echo these sentiments, who knows why he lamped him like, could have had a perfectly good reason.

Can on;y hope he got a good look at you and will be on your case as soon as he is released! Then we'll see whose arse is twitching!!

Look, i know you 2 fancy yourselves as the mitchell brothers but talking the talk on the internet is a bit sad. Especially as you are both grown men now. Its time to let it go boys.

And im sure he and his rugger mates will all be after me now. He did get a good look at me and he gave me the nastiest stare he could muster. Until the van doors opened that is and then he looked like he was going to cry.

Some people honestly dont grow past 15 do they. I have a mate like you 2. All he ever talks about is lasses who sucked him off years ago, or slags he banged, or lads he fought outside the shops. You are both grown men, and even though you peaked in year 11 at school it really is time to move on.

Look, i know you 2 fancy yourselves as the mitchell brothers but talking the talk on the internet is a bit sad. Especially as you are both grown men now. Its time to let it go boys.

And im sure he and his rugger mates will all be after me now. He did get a good look at me and he gave me the nastiest stare he could muster. Until the van doors opened that is and then he looked like he was going to cry.

Some people honestly dont grow past 15 do they. I have a mate like you 2. All he ever talks about is lasses who sucked him off years ago, or slags he banged, or lads he fought outside the shops. You are both grown men, and even though you peaked in year 11 at school it really is time to move on.

Explain to me what you got out of fingering him to the police. This situation had fuck all to do with you but little goody two shoes, coke drinking, I've got a private plate pric had to intervene. Why didn't you just let it go and hurry home to your mam like the majority of people would. For all you know the kid he smacked might have mugged an old woman in front of him some years earlier, you just don't know.

P.S did your mam know you were out that late?

Explain to me what you got out of fingering him to the police. This situation had fuck all to do with you but little goody two shoes, coke drinking, I've got a private plate pric had to intervene. Why didn't you just let it go and hurry home to your mam like the majority of people would. For all you know the kid he smacked might have mugged an old woman in front of him some years earlier, you just don't know.

Am i the sort of kid you bullied in your prime :unsure: His hysterical girlfriend screaming 'what are you doing, hes done nothing wrong' led me to believe the other guy was the one being the prick.

Group of pissed up rugby boys vs one lad and his missus. :unsure:

edit - you know what, im glad i grassed him up. Im sick of going out whether it be CLS, Durham, Newcastle, Leeds, and having at least one bell end whose had too much to drink try and cause bother because i accidentally bumped him or looked at him funny. The same as im sick of my lass getting abused on the metro or walking to work by the local knobends that hang around street corners etc.

I hope he gets done for it. There are too many arseholes about these days who become tenmen when mobhanded. Whats wrong with going out and just having a good night!?

Edited by J69

Am i the sort of kid you bullied in your prime :unsure: His hysterical girlfriend screaming 'what are you doing, hes done nothing wrong' led me to believe the other guy was the one being the prick.

Group of pissed up rugby boys vs one lad and his missus. :unsure:

Wrong, the majority of lasses are liars. :D

Sounds like you're making it up as go long now just to stop yourself looking like a bigger arsehole than you already are, much like you did in the thread where you wanted some kid to get the sack for a daft comment he made then tried to pass it off as being WUM.

The only thing you are is a cnut and hopefully you'll get whats coming to you someday, the sooner the better for my liking.

You must attract bellends like Meenzers arse because I never seem to have that problem you've mentioned in your edited post. Gonna take a screen grab now before you start emmending the whole thread tbh

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Tbh like, if J69's description is spot on, then he's spot on for grassing the kid up. And I don't buy into 'grasses' being the lowest of the low. You can stick that faux gangsta shite up your arse :unsure:

Typical rugby twat if true. They're all fucking nails when they've got the rest of the first XV to back them up.

edit - you know what, im glad i grassed him up. Im sick of going out whether it be CLS, Durham, Newcastle, Leeds, and having at least one bell end whose had too much to drink try and cause bother because i accidentally bumped him or looked at him funny. The same as im sick of my lass getting abused on the metro or walking to work by the local knobends that hang around street corners etc.

I hope he gets done for it. There are too many arseholes about these days who become tenmen when mobhanded. Whats wrong with going out and just having a good night!?

I'd have grassed him up aswell, if it's any consolation, after what happened to my bro.

Back on topic, one of my mates is over from Ireland for a conference and has the dubious pleasure of being taken to Buffalo Joe's tonight by the company :unsure:

Edited by catmag

Tbh like, if J69's description is spot on, then he's spot on for grassing the kid up. And I don't buy into 'grasses' being the lowest of the low. You can stick that faux gangsta shite up your arse :unsure:

Typical rugby twat if true. They're all fucking nails when they've got the rest of the first XV to back them up.

His description is changing all the time though Alex.

As for the grassing thing it all depends on the scenario, old woman being mugged etc...yes. Cockends scenario...No.

As for the grassing thing it all depends on the scenario, old woman being mugged etc...yes. Cockends scenario...No.

Cockend scenario - YES! Because the 'some poor twat' who gets smacked for nothing at all deserves someone who saw it happen to have the fucking balls to point out who did it. Do not get me started on this :unsure:

Group of pissed up rugby boys vs one lad and his missus. :D

Wrong, the majority of lasses are liars. :lol:

Sounds like you're making it up as go long now just to stop yourself looking like a bigger arsehole than you already are, much like you did in the thread where you wanted some kid to get the sack for a daft comment he made then tried to pass it off as being WUM.

The only thing you are is a cnut and hopefully you'll get whats coming to you someday, the sooner the better for my liking.

You must attract bellends like Meenzers arse because I never seem to have that problem you've mentioned in your edited post. Gonna take a screen grab now before you start emmending the whole thread tbh

Have fucking word man :unsure: You cant help yourself can you. Dont try and amend your post either mind :icon_lol:

His description is changing all the time though Alex. As for the grassing thing it all depends on the scenario, old woman being mugged etc...yes. Cockends scenario...No.

which part changed exactly? :unsure:

Cockend scenario - YES! Because the 'some poor twat' who gets smacked for nothing at all deserves someone who saw it happen to have the fucking balls to point out who did it. Do not get me started on this :unsure:

J69 didn't know it was for nothing, he pointed him out just for th sake of it. He's now changing his story to make it sound more reasonable.

Innocent people will always get hurt for no reason, it's just one of them things. There's a time and place when you should interfere, basically if you know the facts or a bloke is hitting a woman, not when you don't know whats went on, as in J69's case.