Wheres good in a town on a monday?

Kid Dynamite

Tbh like, if J69's description is spot on, then he's spot on for grassing the kid up. And I don't buy into 'grasses' being the lowest of the low. You can stick that faux gangsta shite up your arse :unsure:

Typical rugby twat if true. They're all fucking nails when they've got the rest of the first XV to back them up.

His description is changing all the time though Alex.

As for the grassing thing it all depends on the scenario, old woman being mugged etc...yes. Cockends scenario...No.

Aye, well of course it depends on the scenario mate. All I think is there is too much random violence that is drink-related and it's often by cowards with loads of back-up. If that was the case then grassing is fine by me. And J69 would have had the advantage of being sober too.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh like, if J69's description is spot on, then he's spot on for grassing the kid up. And I don't buy into 'grasses' being the lowest of the low. You can stick that faux gangsta shite up your arse :unsure:

Typical rugby twat if true. They're all fucking nails when they've got the rest of the first XV to back them up.

His description is changing all the time though Alex.

As for the grassing thing it all depends on the scenario, old woman being mugged etc...yes. Cockends scenario...No.

Aye, well of course it depends on the scenario mate. All I think is there is too much random violence that is drink-related and it's often by cowards with loads of back-up. If that was the case then grassing is fine by me. And J69 would have had the advantage of being sober too.

Usually by the likes of j69 when he lets his mane down every now and again and has a bottle of stinger :unsure:

Cockend scenario - YES! Because the 'some poor twat' who gets smacked for nothing at all deserves someone who saw it happen to have the fucking balls to point out who did it. Do not get me started on this :unsure:

J69 didn't know it was for nothing, he pointed him out just for th sake of it. He's now changing his story to make it sound more reasonable.

Innocent people will always get hurt for no reason, it's just one of them things. There's a time and place when you should interfere, basically if you know the facts or a bloke is hitting a woman, not when you don't know whats went on, as in J69's case.

Oh thats alreet then, casualty of war and all that :unsure:

Would have done the same tbh, frankly even if I hadnt have seen the kid hit him I would have pointed out the rugby twat and said it was him for two reasons..

a ) it most probably was him and b ) he plays rugby so he deserves something.

Are you seriously saying though that if you saw someone get smacked by someone else and the coppers turn up you wouldnt point him out just in case he had a reason to do it? if theres a good enough reason then Mr Plod is the one to decide tbh.

I'm with Cath and Pud on this one like....too many times I have seen a group of lads just belt someone walking past for no reason so I would be first in line to point any of the fucking scum out to the plod. Too many charver fuckwits getting away with it because everyone just says " I'm not grassing, saw nowt me ".

Boils my piss tbh :unsure:

Cockend scenario - YES! Because the 'some poor twat' who gets smacked for nothing at all deserves someone who saw it happen to have the fucking balls to point out who did it. Do not get me started on this :D

I love poundshops :unsure:

:unsure: simmer tiger

to be fair to wacky, I wouldn't go out of my way to get involved, but that's more about it not being my business.

if I was asked then of course I'd tell them what I saw, but at first glance J69's post reads like he squirrelled up behind the copper, his arm in the air squealing "oooh oooh me sir, I saw who dunnit sir, I know I know"

the other thing is that J69 seems to experience bother everytime he goes out (according to his claim), I've been out in Newcastle loads, Leeds plenty, manchester, and certain areas of London.. I reckon I could count on two hands the number of times I've seen "bother".

not saying it doesn't happen at all, but I'd be surprised if it happened with the frequency J69 is suggesting... unless of course he's provoking it with boasts of living at home with his mam or which arcade machine he's just bought...

Or maybe i venture outside of the dry dock or Leeds Met SU when i have a night out :unsure:

To be fair i think you would agree with the opposite of anything i wrote on here just for arguments sake.

never been to Leeds Met SU because I was clever enough to get into the proper Uni :unsure:

and "to be fair" I only object to a lot of that which you post because it's objectional.

so explain why you see so much bother, when people who go out a lot more than you and to far rougher places see less?

is it perhaps that you're on the lookout for "bother" to further your claims that people can't just go out for a nice night out without it resulting in violence?

maybe?

is it perhaps that you're on the lookout for "bother" to further your claims that people can't just go out for a nice night out without it resulting in violence?

Thats it. Im constantly on the lookout for fights so i can come straight home and post about them on here to prove you lot wrong.

Maybe im just unlucky, but i can honestly say, by 3am most saturday mornings ive seen someone have a fight or throw a punch.

Not that i have to justify myself to you like

I obviously didn't mean you were out with your jotter, more that you would take notice of raised voices more than someone else, because you expect it to become something more, wheras others would more than likely ignore it.

the only problem is that not many people seem to share your view, they seem to go out have a good night with no bother what so ever.

I'd say yes, you were unlucky.. incredibly so

I obviously didn't mean you were out with your jotter, more that you would take notice of raised voices more than someone else, because you expect it to become something more, wheras others would more than likely ignore it.

the only problem is that not many people seem to share your view, they seem to go out have a good night with no bother what so ever.

I'd say yes, you were unlucky.. incredibly so

except radgina and alex :unsure:

All I think is there is too much random violence that is drink-related and it's often by cowards with loads of back-up

too many times I have seen a group of lads just belt someone walking past for no reason so I would be first in line to point any of the fucking scum out to the plod. Too many charver fuckwits getting away with it

Cockend scenario - YES! Because the 'some poor twat' who gets smacked for nothing at all deserves someone who saw it happen to have the fucking balls to point out who did it. Do not get me started on this :D

J69 didn't know it was for nothing, he pointed him out just for th sake of it. He's now changing his story to make it sound more reasonable.

Innocent people will always get hurt for no reason, it's just one of them things. There's a time and place when you should interfere, basically if you know the facts or a bloke is hitting a woman, not when you don't know whats went on, as in J69's case.

Oh thats alreet then, casualty of war and all that :unsure:

Would have done the same tbh, frankly even if I hadnt have seen the kid hit him I would have pointed out the rugby twat and said it was him for two reasons..

a ) it most probably was him and b ) he plays rugby so he deserves something.

Are you seriously saying though that if you saw someone get smacked by someone else and the coppers turn up you wouldnt point him out just in case he had a reason to do it? if theres a good enough reason then Mr Plod is the one to decide tbh.

Yes, it's got fuck all to do with me. Next thing you know they'll be asking you to stand up in court and testify...fuck that for a game of soldiers, just because someone's been smacked in the face.

P.S The plod have probably kicked him from arsehole to breakfast when they got him back to the station anyway so it's probably one's each :unsure:

to be fair to wacky, I wouldn't go out of my way to get involved, but that's more about it not being my business.

if I was asked then of course I'd tell them what I saw, but at first glance J69's post reads like he squirrelled up behind the copper, his arm in the air squealing "oooh oooh me sir, I saw who dunnit sir, I know I know"

the other thing is that J69 seems to experience bother everytime he goes out (according to his claim), I've been out in Newcastle loads, Leeds plenty, manchester, and certain areas of London.. I reckon I could count on two hands the number of times I've seen "bother".

not saying it doesn't happen at all, but I'd be surprised if it happened with the frequency J69 is suggesting... unless of course he's provoking it with boasts of living at home with his mam or which arcade machine he's just bought...

My opinion exactly

I'm with Cath and Pud on this one like....too many times I have seen a group of lads just belt someone walking past for no reason so I would be first in line to point any of the fucking scum out to the plod. Too many charver fuckwits getting away with it because everyone just says " I'm not grassing, saw nowt me ".

To many times have i seen people try and interfere and the gang turn on them and they get the kicking, i would say thats scenario is even money, especially when it's a lad and lass fighting.

To many times have i seen people try and interfere and the gang turn on them and they get the kicking, i would say thats scenario is even money, especially when it's a lad and lass fighting.

I wasn't talking about interfering, have been on the wrong end of that a couple of times ! The difference being if I saw it haopen and the coppers came I would point out the culprit, no hesitation whaysoever.

I never said i didnt have a good time. In fact I laughed more than i have in a long time just people watching. I dont think ive seen so few people in a club dancing as there were in tiger tiger. Its like dancing to music is out of fashion all of a sudden and striking a pose is all the rage now.

I never said i didnt have a good time. In fact I laughed more than i have in a long time just people watching. I dont think ive seen so few people in a club dancing as there were in tiger tiger. Its like dancing to music is out of fashion all of a sudden and striking a pose is all the rage now.

I'm sure you'd know! <_<

I'm sure you'd know! <_<

122093.jpg

I'm sure you'd know! :angry:

122093.jpg

Cock <_< Beat me to it.

I'd happily point out the berk who sparked out some poor fella for no good reason for the simple fact that it could've been me or anyone else for that matter. It's just the way J69 talks about it that gets on my nipple ends, he sounds very much like that smarmy gimp in school who no one liked yet struted around thinking he was cock of the walk grassing on everyone. In simple terms - a bumlick.

I'm sure you'd know! :woosh:

122093.jpg

Cock <_< Beat me to it.

I'd happily point out the berk who sparked out some poor fella for no good reason for the simple fact that it could've been me or anyone else for that matter. It's just the way J69 talks about it that gets on my nipple ends, he sounds very much like that smarmy gimp in school who no one liked yet struted around thinking he was cock of the walk grassing on everyone. In simple terms - a bumlick.

Quoted for truth :angry: