Wheres good in a town on a monday?

Kid Dynamite

You will never be in wackys gang so get your tongue out of his arse.

he sounds very much like that smarmy gimp in school who no one liked yet struted around thinking he was cock of the walk grassing on everyone

not even close :angry:

I'd happily point out the berk who sparked out some poor fella for no good reason for the simple fact that it could've been me or anyone else for that matter. It's just the way J69 talks about it that gets on my nipple ends

so you would do the same, but would have talked about it differently??? sorry my descriptions dont meet with your approval <_<

Edited by J69

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will never be in wackys gang so get your tongue out of his arse.

he sounds very much like that smarmy gimp in school who no one liked yet struted around thinking he was cock of the walk grassing on everyone

not even close :woosh:

I'd happily point out the berk who sparked out some poor fella for no good reason for the simple fact that it could've been me or anyone else for that matter. It's just the way J69 talks about it that gets on my nipple ends

so you would do the same, but would have talked about it differently??? sorry my descriptions dont meet with your approval <_<

Yes J69, because I need Wacky's approval to take a swipe at you :angry:

I would do the same but I wouldn't come on a message board and describe shopping a pissed up moron to the Bizzie's as 'the highlight of my night'. It makes it even worse when you look back and see that you also posted that you 'laughed more than you have in a long time'. Either telling on this bloke was pant-wettingly funny or your mates are dull as dishwater.

it was quite funny seeing his moment of glory shatter to pieces when he stepped into the van. His mates were off like a shot too.

Im not going to respond in this thread anymore. I did it, id do it again, i dont have to justify it and if you dont like it then even better.

edit - you know what, im glad i grassed him up. Im sick of going out whether it be CLS, Durham, Newcastle, Leeds, and having at least one bell end whose had too much to drink try and cause bother because i accidentally bumped him or looked at him funny. The same as im sick of my lass getting abused on the metro or walking to work by the local knobends that hang around street corners etc.

I hope he gets done for it. There are too many arseholes about these days who become tenmen when mobhanded. Whats wrong with going out and just having a good night!?

I'd have grassed him up aswell, if it's any consolation, after what happened to my bro.

Back on topic, one of my mates is over from Ireland for a conference and has the dubious pleasure of being taken to Buffalo Joe's tonight by the company <_<

I was taken there a couple of years ago while I was over. Do you have something against paddies taking us there!? :angry:

As for the grassing thing it all depends on the scenario, old woman being mugged etc...yes. Cockends scenario...No.

Cockend scenario - YES! Because the 'some poor twat' who gets smacked for nothing at all deserves someone who saw it happen to have the fucking balls to point out who did it. Do not get me started on this :woosh:

J69 didn't know it was for nothing, he pointed him out just for th sake of it. He's now changing his story to make it sound more reasonable.

Innocent people will always get hurt for no reason, it's just one of them things. There's a time and place when you should interfere, basically if you know the facts or a bloke is hitting a woman, not when you don't know whats went on, as in J69's case.

Oh thats alreet then, casualty of war and all that :angry:

Would have done the same tbh, frankly even if I hadnt have seen the kid hit him I would have pointed out the rugby twat and said it was him for two reasons..

a ) it most probably was him and b ) he plays rugby so he deserves something.

Are you seriously saying though that if you saw someone get smacked by someone else and the coppers turn up you wouldnt point him out just in case he had a reason to do it? if theres a good enough reason then Mr Plod is the one to decide tbh.

Yes, it's got fuck all to do with me. Next thing you know they'll be asking you to stand up in court and testify...fuck that for a game of soldiers, just because someone's been smacked in the face.

P.S The plod have probably kicked him from arsehole to breakfast when they got him back to the station anyway so it's probably one's each <_<

I've got to agree with Wacky here.

About 6 or 7 years ago I was out with my then girlfriend when a fight broke out between these 2 lads outside the pub, the one lad who was getting a bit of a pasting was a friend of hers from college so as you can imagine she's on my case to break it up.

Next thing you know the police turn up wanting statements off everyone, it wasn't long after I had a letter through the door saying I had to attend court as a witness, basically a lot of hassle I didn't need. Luckily for me the lad changed his plea to guilty so I didn't have to go in the end, all he got fined was £55.

All that stress for fifty five fucking pound.

Unless someone was seriously hurt I'd mind my own business as they will only get a slapped wrist anyway.

J69 is taking a ridiculous amount of stick for basically doing the right thing in this thread. Have a word, people.

Aye. I'd have kept out of it like :angry:<_<

J69 is taking a ridiculous amount of stick for basically doing the right thing in this thread. Have a word, people.

Keep your fucking nose out you twat or I'll break it for you <_<

Shut it Krankie. :angry:

Keep your fucking nose out you twat or I'll break it for you <_<

Shut it Krankie. :angry:

See what's happened, I wonder who J69 will finger to the police. If he thinks I'm gonna sing like a canary he can fuck off, no bastard bizzy is gonna take me down.

This is why I love this board.

The liklehood is that it was captured on the numerous cctv cameras in the vacinity and J69 needn't have bother spilling his guts so quickly in a "please officer listen to me I saw it all" style. Plus the kids lass would have pointed him out easily too I'd imagine.

Bottom line is J69 took enormous pleasure in what he did, and it's my personal belief that he did it to satisfy himself rather than to get justice for the beaten! And for this I think he's a prize numpty.

This is why I love this board.

The liklehood is that it was captured on the numerous cctv cameras in the vacinity and J69 needn't have bother spilling his guts so quickly in a "please officer listen to me I saw it all" style. Plus the kids lass would have pointed him out easily too I'd imagine.

Bottom line is J69 took enormous pleasure in what he did, and it's my personal belief that he did it to satisfy himself rather than to get justice for the beaten! And for this I think he's a prize numpty.

Exactly, proving him to be a top shelf cock knocker <_<

Guest Toplass-101

On Monday I went to:

Pitcher

Bonded Warehouse

Flynns

Slug

Red House

Aikenside

and jst caught last order is Pitcher

its was a canny night, few student types about but they were a laugh.