Would you rather?

Guest Patrokles

Guest Patrokles

Would you rather be a mega-rich, successful Sunderland supporting international playboy, or who you are now?

And none of you are rich, successful Newcastle supporting international playboys, so don't even try it. :D

Rubbish one, tbh. And to think YOU were complaining about standards!

What's rubbish about it, foof-face. I'd probably choose being a mackem btw - I'd never get to the match anyway cos I'd be swanning about the place being loaded, so what difference would it make.

The only two you've come up with have come direct from a book or an internet site anyway. :panic:

Alright. Here's one I just thought of; would you rather know you're right, but have everyone ridicule you, or know you're probably wrong, but get universal acclaim?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

Would you rather have a fat girlfriend with a brilliant personality or a stunner who was thick and boring?

The latter. I'd have brilliant friends to compensate. Whereas if I had a girl I wasn't attracted to, it wouldn't be right to get that from other people.

Would you rather be a mega-rich, successful Sunderland supporting international playboy, or who you are now?

And none of you are rich, successful Newcastle supporting international playboys, so don't even try it. :D

Rubbish one, tbh. And to think YOU were complaining about standards!

What's rubbish about it, foof-face. I'd probably choose being a mackem btw - I'd never get to the match anyway cos I'd be swanning about the place being loaded, so what difference would it make.

The only two you've come up with have come direct from a book or an internet site anyway. :panic:

Alright. Here's one I just thought of; would you rather know you're right, but have everyone ridicule you, or know you're probably wrong, but get universal acclaim?

Better than trying to spot the difference between being relatively content and not 100% happy. I reckon the former for me, it's usually how it works out anyway.

On a similar note, happy and ignorant or unhappy but aware?

Would you rather have a fat girlfriend with a brilliant personality or a stunner who was thick and boring?

Thick and boring everytime. Having such a looker on my arm would have the other looker's thinking that I must be immense to have such a stunner, she would up my (already sky high :D) sex appeal and therefore I could counteract her boringness with steamy affairs with other lookers! I couldn't shag a fat bird, never even been there on a 12 pinter.

The latter. I'd have brilliant friends to compensate. Whereas if I had a girl I wasn't attracted to, it wouldn't be right to get that from other people.

Ok then. What if the stunner was also humourless and had B.O?

It depends on how fat we're talking here, but I could never be with someone that was thick and/or boring. If the chick is dumb as dog shit then I lose interest very quickly, no matter how hot she is.

My question, would you rather be an Aussie or an American?

I think the key to happy retirement is having something to do with your time, I know several people that have retired recently and a good few of them miss work a lot, for the banter and the friendships.

American. Because then I could live/work there without needing a visa, and living/working in Aus is a piece of piss anyway - they're so desperate to import intelligent labour, having spend the last 100+ years producing thickos. :D

American. Because then I could live/work there without needing a visa, and living/working in Aus is a piece of piss anyway - they're so desperate to import intelligent labour, having spend the last 100+ years producing thickos. :D

The Safety Raspberry wasn't required.

I dunno like,

Id probably keep me arms to play guitar and have someone inject herione into me arm all day

and after a couple of month - id be too numb to care

I dunno like,

Id probably keep me arms to play guitar and have someone inject herione into me arm all day

Would that not hinder the whole guitar playing though?

I dunno like,

too numb to care :D

I dunno like,

You could do it yourself, you're keeping your arms remember? :D

I dunno like,

You could do it yourself, you're keeping your arms remember? :D

Good call :panic:

still an added luxury though

Edited by T-Keith

I dunno like,

But with no sex to worry about you could become the best guitar player ever!!!

I dunno like,

Allready there :panic:

I dunno like,

Allready there :panic:

I beg to differ. :(