Jenas having medical at Spurs now

BlueStar

Jenas completes £8m Spurs switch 

Jermaine Jenas has completed his £8m move from Newcastle to Spurs.

The 22-year-old was released from England duty on Tuesday to undergo a medical and ensure the switch was completed before the transfer deadline.

Newcastle have been resigned to lose Jenas since he admitted he was unhappy at St James' Park, even though he started the season in the team.

Midfield man Jenas complained that playing at Newcastle was like "living in a goldfish bowl."

Arsenal had also been linked with Jenas, but boss Arsene Wenger insisted he had no interest in the midfield man

from BBC. :fuk:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see..

Nobby - £1.5

Jenas + £8M

What are we going to do with that 6.5 IF we sign Solano?

24453[/snapback]

Have you heard of Michael Owen? :fuk:

He's now interviewing 2 geordie lads who are either knackered cos it's 8am or have seriously been hitting the bong befor turning up.  They also look like they're about to do a runner with the guys signed owen shirt.

24072[/snapback]

"i phoned in sick at ma work to come here"

Hope his boss is watching, stupid bugger... :fuk:

24075[/snapback]

Yeah - is it the beeb ? They have a habit of interviewing the brain dead amongst our support*. I have seen with my own eyes a reporter getting a good intelligent interview from Newcastle fans at the ground, but using the plebs (I know - I was one of the "intelligent interviewees" that were never shown ! :razz:) instead - the ones that say "Y'knaaa" "like" and other dippy words a gret deal. The ones who clearly have problems restraining their use of "fuggin'" every third word !

* It always seems though, that this same restriction (dumb bunnies only shown) is not applied to the beebs favoured clubs - you don't need me to name who !

Edited by Phil K

Jenas completes £8m Spurs switch 

Jermaine Jenas has completed his £8m move from Newcastle to Spurs.

The 22-year-old was released from England duty on Tuesday to undergo a medical and ensure the switch was completed before the transfer deadline.

Newcastle have been resigned to lose Jenas since he admitted he was unhappy at St James' Park, even though he started the season in the team.

Midfield man Jenas complained that playing at Newcastle was like "living in a goldfish bowl."

Arsenal had also been linked with Jenas, but boss Arsene Wenger insisted he had no interest in the midfield man

from BBC. :fuk:

24448[/snapback]

I thought we weren't going to let him go for less than £20mil :razz:

What a day. Owen signs and Jenas fucks off. Doesn't get any better than this.

24255[/snapback]

Agreed, and 8-9 million, a miracle!

Could you also tell us whats gonna happen in the last test, and any S-O-L-A-N-O letters bought for the shop?

Let's see..

Nobby - £1.5

Jenas + £8M

24453[/snapback]

24457[/snapback]

he rings a bell. wasnt he the bloke that used to be good but has no ended up playing for a team fighting relegation just so he could earn loads of wedge?

Let's see..

Nobby - £1.5

Jenas + £8M

24453[/snapback]

24457[/snapback]

he rings a bell. wasnt he the bloke that used to be good but has no ended up playing for a team fighting relegation just so he could earn loads of wedge?

24492[/snapback]

Nah, you're thinking of Kevin Phillips. :razz:

Nice post from Wullie over on glory-glory, alot of them seem to be trying to convince themselves they have a good player on their hands whilst disregarding the evidence of the last 2 seasons :rolleyes:. Also - that site seems to have exceeded it's quota for chip-on-the-shoulder cuntified cockernee wankers :angry:

What a day. Owen signs and Jenas fucks off. Doesn't get any better than this.

24255[/snapback]

Agreed, and 8-9 million, a miracle!

Could you also tell us whats gonna happen in the last test, and any S-O-L-A-N-O letters bought for the shop?

24489[/snapback]

Adidas have no Os left :rolleyes: