Ameobi green light for return...

Scottish Mag

Potential?

OK. Give n'zogbia and luque the first twenty games next season and we'll be down before Christmas.

:jesuswept:

crystalball.jpg

You like "gritty hard working, no nonsense proper players" don'tcha?

:ok:

"Players you would want next to you in the trenches" tbh.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not make a martyr of him. He's been shit this season, and it seems mainly down to his own temperament. You can cite poor coaching or whatever, but he just hasn't seemed right at all in the head.

His Dad's dead, his best mate has (rightly) been sold and he's been kept out of a very poor side, the side that he carried last year might I add, by someone who has been utter fucking wank bar about three games this season.

If I were him I think i'd have a bit of an attitude problem too.

Potential?

OK. Give n'zogbia and luque the first twenty games next season and we'll be down before Christmas.

:jesuswept:

You like "gritty hard working, no nonsense proper players" don'tcha?

:ok:

"Players you would want next to you in the trenches" tbh.

When the action is out on the field and not hiding amongst the shit and the waste of skin.

Roeders team full of trench men then.

Guest Patrokles

Let's not make a martyr of him. He's been shit this season, and it seems mainly down to his own temperament. You can cite poor coaching or whatever, but he just hasn't seemed right at all in the head.

His Dad's dead, his best mate has (rightly) been sold and he's been kept out of a very poor side, the side that he carried last year might I add, by someone who has been utter fucking wank bar about three games this season.

When did his dad die?

When did his dad die?

Around the beginning of this season IIRC.

When did his dad die?

End of 2005 IIRC.

When did his dad die?

End of 2005 IIRC.

I stand corrected IIRC.

Can't believe the amount of criticism Zog has been getting from fans... and that article certainly takes the cake. The lad has pretty much been told by the club he isn't really needed at every chance they have had. Ridiculous. Would be typical of NUFC to let him go too.

Does anyone remember when we signed duff there was a rumour that part of the deal was they had first option on Zoggy? :jesuswept:

Aye, I remember hearing that. Don't know if there was any substance to it mind.

I can remember Jose's leaked document said he was our danger man. Also, said that Given was weak as well IIRC :ok:

Does anyone remember when we signed duff there was a rumour that part of the deal was they had first option on Zoggy? :jesuswept:

I can remember Jose's leaked document said he was our danger man. Also, said that Given was weak as well IIRC :ok:

Errrr, he is in certain departments

Edited by Sima

Still best keeper we have had (certainly in my lifetime). Every player has a weakness.

Looking at the Newcastle team he would be last person I would define as the weak link.

Still best keeper we have had (certainly in my lifetime). Every player has a weakness.

Looking at the Newcastle team he would be last person I would define as the weak link.

If Given was genuinely our weak link i'd be happy to see that team represent us instead of the current one which has at any given moment anything up 10 players weaker than Given!

Pretty sure it was Boumsong who he highlighted as the weak link and that it was easy to pull him out of position, leaving a big gap for them to exploit.

Sounds more likely as Mourinho is intellgent and would likely be right about us, rather than picking one of our best players as a weak link!

Pretty sure it was Boumsong who he highlighted as the weak link and that it was easy to pull him out of position, leaving a big gap for them to exploit.

Sounds more likely as Mourinho is intellgent and would likely be right about us, rather than picking one of our best players as a weak link!

Didn't realise Mourinho drafted scouting reports as well.

Busy bloke tbh

Busy bloke tbh

Unlike you who has plenty of time to type pedantic posts on a message board which add nothing to the thread.

It did highlight Boumsong as a weakness iirc. I think there was some debate about its authenticity though.

There was. But IIRC it was thought to be original but just an early draft. When they showed the recent Valencia-Chelsea game there was a bit were you could see Mourinho making notes into his dossier before making a substitution (I remember that you could spot a page titled "Free kicks" where was written "move 3m forward" - the cheating b*****d). Anyway, the pages looked very similar to the leaked dossier.

Busy bloke tbh

Unlike you who has plenty of time to type pedantic posts on a message board which add nothing to the thread.

Continuing the tone of the thread?

Busy bloke tbh

Continuing the tone of the thread?

Half of it, mine added nothing but wasn't pedantic, however this one is!