Stage fright

Walliver

Unless your name is actually Toon Pack then I reckon you're probably safe enough. ;)

I dunno, how many Toon and Packers fans can there be, she'd probably hunt them all down and kill em just to be sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike Tyson with PMT in a frock tbh

Better get the window stickers off the car

Edited by Toonpack

Does she look like Biffa Bacons mam then?

Sort of a heavier set gothic Biffa Bacon's mam with the attitude and unpredictability of a great white shark with a migraine

Edited by Toonpack

Apologies in order then. Who was it tho?

Someone definitely put themselves forward as a proponent of half time shitting. Possibly Dave himself.

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

*It wasn't me by the way.

Apologies in order then. Who was it tho?

Someone definitely put themselves forward as a proponent of half time shitting. Possibly Dave himself.

No way no way. Menamena.

I have this thing about shitting on public toilets, I won't do it unless I'm absoultely desperate and in pain. I've seen some of the fuckers queing for a shit at half time and I wouldn't want to be anywhere near the cubicle door let alone sitting on the crapper laying a log.

IIRC Happy Face said he'd have a dump at the match as it's not as bad as the bogs at Idols.

Alex has the memory of an elephant.

Just so long as he doesn't take dumps like one.

Never been to Idols. A friend once took me to some basement bar near there (can't remember it's name tbh) and it was shit! Coming to think of it, it never ceases to amaze me how many bars Newcastle has, some of which aren't really that obvious.

Had this problem last night although i resolved the issue by just sitting at the urinal and with one hand i was aiming and the other hand i was drinking, so i just kept drinking and looking at this vent. Surely low and behold the flow started and i felt normal again.

Very small urinal though at the club i was at last night.