Forum victims

Renton

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't recall being abused....just generally ignored.

Should have a response count as well as a post count tbh, I reckon 3% of my posts get responded to tops.

That's what comes of being a boring c*nt...but not annoying with it. :lol:

Do you still get HF and myself mixed up Renton?

No, can't think how that happened in retrospect.

I don't think I'm a victim at all. Most of the abuse I get is because of something incredible I've written or because I'm unable to let things lie and will keep biting and biting and biting, so I don't really mind. :lol:

The fat "jokes" are tiresome, especially when a lot of you fuckers weigh a good deal more than me AND have never seen me in person and as such make comments based on heresay. Renton is by far the worst offender for this, as according to the board gossips he's more than twice the man I am :lol:

to clear things up once and for all absolutely nothing happened between me and Lou. This denial is more for her benefit than mine, I'm sure she'd be less than pleased with that rumour . :D

Ha, you're so easy to wind up Donatello. Come to a piss up and redeem yourself once and for all.

Interesting thread, this.

Would be interested to see who people think are the biggest bullies, though... :lol:

Gemmill

Leazesmag

Stevie

Steve

Whacky

Mind, HTL would easily win if he was on here. Scarey bloke.

Would be interested to see who people think are the biggest bullies, though... :D

Craig and Jimbo

Possibly Ritchie and Peasepud too

:lol:

Would be interested to see who people think are the biggest bullies, though... :D

Craig and Jimbo

Possibly Ritchie and Peasepud too

Nazi's, all of you :D

Just stop it you big bully !

Steve, can you shed some light on the Lou situation?

BUMP

I just assumed she lost interest what with being at uni and stuff (strange as she was at uni in Newcastle last I knew). I remember Gemmill (surprise surprise :lol: ) taking the piss out of her unicycling or whatever but I wouldn't call that bullying.

I don't think we've ever had an actual case of bullying tbh. Bullying for me implies that someone is picked on with malicious intent through no fault of their own. Of all the people mentioned in this thread, it's either light hearted banter (eg The Fish), someone who clearly thinks too much of themselves being taken down a peg or two (eg Patrokles) or someone who clearly revels in the attention of the abuse they recieve and deliberately provoke insults (eg Medina).

I think Medina is the closest we've come to bullying anyone but as I say, he clearly got a kick out off getting people to abuse him.

I think Medina is the closest we've come to bullying anyone but as I say, he clearly got a kick out off getting people to abuse him.

Aye, Medina was the biggest attention seeker of them all.

I remember once he went on the SMB telling everyone "She's dead!" and how he'd never get over losing her or some bollocks like that, everyone thought his mam had died but after a few pages of people feeling sorry for him it turned out to be his dog that died.

Followed by another 20 pages of abuse! :lol:

Who was the 'merican poster (newjeseymag???) that was chased away screaming?

And also Gemmill's Pakistani mate?

And recently that tool TOPTOON!

That was funny as fuck actually. Gemmill in comedy shocker I know I know.

:lol: Fully deserved. FACT!

:D Fully deserved. FACT!

I know it was, it was hilarious. :lol:

Guest Patrokles

BUMP

I just assumed she lost interest what with being at uni and stuff (strange as she was at uni in Newcastle last I knew). I remember Gemmill (surprise surprise :lol: ) taking the piss out of her unicycling or whatever but I wouldn't call that bullying.

I don't think we've ever had an actual case of bullying tbh. Bullying for me implies that someone is picked on with malicious intent through no fault of their own. Of all the people mentioned in this thread, it's either light hearted banter (eg The Fish), someone who clearly thinks too much of themselves being taken down a peg or two (eg Patrokles) or someone who clearly revels in the attention of the abuse they recieve and deliberately provoke insults (eg Medina).

... but neither you, nor your little gang have ever succeeded in doing so, to be fair. You've generally just succeeded in coming across as miserable little bitchboys. You also make the mistake of not being able to take a joke/ recognise self-parody. Personally, too, I feel that because I post the froum equivalent of joined-up writing whilst some of you are scrawling on the backs of fag packets with crayons, there's this 'oh, he thinks he's BETTER THAN US' vibe going down. Interestingly, whenever I am serious, it's generally for just the reason you ascribe to me- ie, ewerk's correcting of someone else whilst at the same time making a very basic error, himself.

BUMP

I just assumed she lost interest what with being at uni and stuff (strange as she was at uni in Newcastle last I knew). I remember Gemmill (surprise surprise :D ) taking the piss out of her unicycling or whatever but I wouldn't call that bullying.

... but neither you, nor your little gang have ever succeeded in doing so, to be fair. You've generally just succeeded in coming across as miserable little bitchboys. You also make the mistake of not being able to take a joke/ recognise self-parody. Personally, too, I feel that because I post the froum equivalent of joined-up writing whilst some of you are scrawling on the backs of fag packets with crayons, there's this 'oh, he thinks he's BETTER THAN US' vibe going down. Interestingly, whenever I am serious, it's generally for just the reason you ascribe to me- ie, ewerk's correcting of someone else whilst at the same time making a very basic error, himself.

You mean me, don't you? :lol: