Forum victims

Renton

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hughesie was a big "victim" at one point too.

Anyone remember why?

Because he was annoying as fuck? I vaguely remember him using the term "aborted" totally wrong. :lol:

Lou was another victim of the bullying brigade.

Hughesie was a big "victim" at one point too.

Anyone remember why?

Because he was annoying as fuck? I vaguely remember him using the term "aborted" totally wrong. :lol:

Lou was another victim of the bullying brigade.

Fanta Fladder?

How about Geordio or Linz :D

I am a victim, if Isegrim ever responds to one of my posts its to tell me I am wrong or stupid or a twat :lol:

I've never called you a twat. :lol::D

Trying to make people feel a bit more sorry for me.

Swindon Mag was annoying as fuck though. His only contribution was to try and be the last poster in every single thread on the board.

How was Lou bullied? Was it by Fish after he slept with her?

Tubby had a bit of WelshDragon? :lol: Please explain all.

I disagree about Swindon, like. I thought he was quite a witty poster. It was a bit petty that he threw his toys out the pram though.

Don't recall being abused....just generally ignored.

Should have a response count as well as a post count tbh, I reckon 3% of my posts get responded to tops.

That's what comes of being a boring c*nt...but not annoying with it. :lol:

Do you still get HF and myself mixed up Renton?

So im the only one who recives genuine abuse and not just banter? Good stuff :lol:

Wacky needs to be in here. Its bad enough when people threaten to beat you up on the internet. Its even worse when you are his age. And even worse than that when your a dwarf and plastic gangsta from wakkaville!

Swindon Mag was annoying as fuck though. His only contribution was to try and be the last poster in every single thread on the board.

How was Lou bullied? Was it by Fish after he slept with and stalker her?

FYP. :lol:

I look for posters to be my victims. But each of them deserve it for being retards. :lol:

Lou becoming a victim was awful. She's one of the nicest people I've ever met. I'm still in contact with her and it sucks what she went through on here.

I don't think I'm a victim at all. Most of the abuse I get is because of something incredible I've written or because I'm unable to let things lie and will keep biting and biting and biting, so I don't really mind. :lol:

The fat "jokes" are tiresome, especially when a lot of you fuckers weigh a good deal more than me AND have never seen me in person and as such make comments based on heresay. Renton is by far the worst offender for this, as according to the board gossips he's more than twice the man I am :lol:

to clear things up once and for all absolutely nothing happened between me and Lou. This denial is more for her benefit than mine, I'm sure she'd be less than pleased with that rumour . :D

Lou becoming a victim was awful. She's one of the nicest people I've ever met. I'm still in contact with her and it sucks what she went through on here.

I really have no idea what people are talking about in regards to this? :lol:

I just assumed that she had found a life away from the forum and thats why she wasn't around anymore..

Edited by Scottish Mag

I just assumed that she had found a life away from the forum and thats why she wasn't around anymore..

Me too. Thought maybe she'd ran away to join the circus.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

This.